"So do that." Kaycee said sternly, crossing her arms. Gabe let out a breathy chuckle, standing from the stool then making his way over to her. "I missed how fiesty you were...with your words...and other ways." He smirked, swiftly wrapping an arm around her waist. "Show me what that felt like again."

Kaycee tensed up the moment he touched her. Her hands shoved his chest roughly, only making him stumble back a step. "Don't be timid." He scoffed in amusement. "You used to love the way I touched you. What changed?"

"It was hard to like it when you started abusing me." She stated. Her words were like daggers, hot with hostility. "You misbehaved." Gabe shrugged, now crossing his arms. "I didn't like it every time, but you didn't listen. I came here to make things right with you but here you go blaming me again like you always have!" He exclaimed, anger possessing his eyes.

"Well it definitely wasn't my fault. And look at you now, you're so sick you're stalking me." Kaycee scoffed in disbelief.

"I don't stalk, I protect. Do you know how many men are dying to get their murderous hands on you? Do you know how many stories I've told to stop them?" Gabe corrected her, attempting to justify his actions. Kaycee no longer felt scared, just furious. To see that he had nearly no remorse for the severe trauma he caused her.

"I can defend myself and things will never be right between us. As far as I'm concerned, you're dead to me." She spat, her features forming disgust and hatred.

With a clenched jaw, Gabe covered her mouth and picked her up, walking to her room. He slammed the door with his foot then threw her on the bed. Swiftly, he straddled her legs and pinned her arms as he lifted her shirt with his free hand. The woman let out screams in protest, struggling to get her arms free. "If you keep moving, it'll only take longer. Either that or I'll take you with me after." He hissed with malice.

He began to unbutton and unzip her pants before sliding his hand over her cotton panties. "See? I knew you missed me." The sadistic man above her stated. His fingers plunged into her panties to which she withered in disapproval. As Gabe lowered his head to meet her lips, he was ripped from her body and yelping in pain. Once Kaycee sat up, she saw Sean punching Gabe in the face relentlessly. As blood began to cover his fists, Kaycee got up and fixed herself with tears on her face.

His lips remained pursed as he hit him forcefully. In Sean's head, Gabe's yelps were muffled, far from relevant. Sean was seeing red.

"Woah, woah! Sean, chill out, man!" An unfamiliar voice yelled, hurriedly grabbing Sean and pulling him off. Kaycee noticed that the man who barged through her front door was dressed in a police uniform with the necessary gear around his waist. Another cop stood in the doorway, slowly taking in the scene before his eyes.

"I know you're angry but calm down. It's over. She's safe." The man spoke calmly to her boyfriend as he put his hands on Sean's shoulders. Sean's sense of hearing came back as the anger in his heart died down. He caught Kaycee's concerned eyes as she watched the scene in front of her.

With that, he responded with a simple nod and sigh, relaxing his body. "Cuff him." Sean's friend ordered his partner. His partner obliged by turning Gabe's body over then cuffing him tightly and yanking him off the floor. "You can't prove anything." Gabe spat angrily, jumping at his ex.

And that's where he was terribly wrong. Due to her traumatic past experiences with Gabe, Kaycee's parents strongly suggested that she put hidden cameras in her apartment and at her door. Her father paid for the installation of the devices along with a few cleverly hidden cameras off of Amazon. Her dad had it programmed to where she could see it on all of her devices, including her computer at work.