Chap 28. Date

TW// Slight nsfw

  It had been the next day and Michael wanted to take you out to see a drive-in movie, he picked Dirty Dancing as his movie of choice, it had just come out too. It was a romance movie, so of course, he picked it, probably wanting some cheesy make-out. It didn't matter to you however, you liked his cheesy pick-up lines and how he tried to flirt, it was hilarious to you. Henry said that they could use his car for the night and to be sure to get home before midnight and no drinking or anything that can total his car or get them hurt. 

  You were in your bedroom, picking out your best clothes for a romantic movie date night, going with the clothes that you looked at yourself in the mirror. "Perfect." You smirked, quickly walking out of the room and downstairs, "Ah ah! Come here!" Trevors' voice came from the kitchen, you rolled your eyes, groaning as you walked inside the kitchen. "Yeah?" You leaned against the doorway as Trevor looked over at you, he was cooking dinner with two plates already set out. "Oh, are you going out with friends?" He asked, tilting his head slightly, "If you are, you gotta eat before going." He chuckled as he looked at your outfit carefully. "I'm going on a date with Michael if that's alright." You asked, smiling softly, "Oh, uhm, yeah, do you want me to put your plate in the fridge then?" He tilted his head, turning the stove on low. "You can keep it as leftovers-" A car beeped from outside, "Oh! That's him! I'll see you later, Trev!" You quickly bolted out of the house. "Wait!- I- ...ugh...they're grown...stop being such a dad..." Trevor mumbled to himself, turning back to the cooking with a slightly sad expression. 

  As you and Michael pulled up to the parking spot of the drive-in movies, he turned to look at you and your outfit, "Nice choice." Michael smirked softly, he was dressed like a greaser, with ripped skin-tight jeans, a white loose tee, and a nice thick leather jacket. "Thanks, picked it out myself." You winked getting out of the car with him. You both walked up to the food and drink lines, seeing the crowd of people around you both. "Did you know I used to work here?" Michael said, bumping his hip into you. "Really? How long did it take you to get fired?" You chuckled, him rolling his eyes and blushing a bit. "3 weeks." "3 weeks?!" You laughed harder as he scrunched his face.

  Once you two got to the front, the person taking your order looked up, making you two gasp slightly. "Simon!?" You both said as he stood there in shock. "Are you two...on a date??" He asked in confusion, "Yup, went to see Dirty Dancing since (y/n) here hasn't seen it yet." Michael chuckled as you glared at him. "Probably because it just came out? Jeez, anyways, what would you lovebirds want today?" Simon smirked, leaning forward a bit against the glass case. "Two medium soda pops, large popcorn and uh, their choice of candy," Michael answered as you slapped a bag of your favourite snack on the counter with a large smirk, knowing it was Simon's favourite too. "You asshead," Simon smirked, scanning the item before moving to the back to grab the large popcorn and cups. "You know how to get under his skin pretty well, hm?" Michael asked as you shrugged. 

  "Alright, lovebirds, here you two go, I'm getting off shift since I got a sweet date to go on," Simon smirked as Michael snickered. "With who? Julie?" He asked as Simon's face brightened, "I- wha- Shut up and enjoy your night!" He quickly stomped to the back, causing you and Michael to lose it as you both grabbed the food.

  After filling the cups and getting a lot of butter on the popcorn Michaels wanted, you both ran back to the car just in time for the movie to start. Michael leaned his seat back gently as you already started eating your candy, really focused on the movie as it began to play, the top of the car reeled back into the car, letting the moonlight lay over the two gently. Michael's chewing of popcorn sort of disturbed you as it was loud and annoying but your eyes were locked onto the screen tightly.

??? POV

  You know Michael, seeing you being happy along (y/n) only makes me want to hurt you. I've been trying to reach you, (y/n), please, answer me once. I love you. The rabbit is waiting for you.

(Y/N)s POV

  You felt a small chill run down your spine, causing you to shiver slightly, Michael caught notice of this. "Are you cold? Do you want my jacket?" He sat up gently, placing the popcorn on the dashboard as he started to take off his leather jacket. "N-No, uh, I'm fine, Mike, I swear..." You smiled nervously as he raised an eyebrow. "Well, I'm getting cold." "How can you get cold? You're wearing a- Whoa!" You yelped quietly as he somehow moved you onto his lap, your back facing him with his head resting on your shoulder. Your face immediately filled with red as his hands wrapped around your waist. 

  "See? Now we both can be warm, darling~" He whispered into your ear with a low British accent. You were speechless, really, he caught you off guard this time for sure. "You do realize where I am, right?" You whispered as you buckled your hips against his crotch. This caused him to make a muffled noise, pulling you tighter against him as his face crawled your neck, "I don't have protection, so don't try anything so drastic, especially in a public open space." Michael muttered onto your neck, his hot breath and skinning of teeth made your skin crawl with small excitement. You nodded softly as he kissed the back of your neck gently, not caring about the movie anymore but just wanting to distract you. 

  You somehow managed through the whole movie with him teasing you harshly, now him driving you back home. "Tonight was very... exciting." You teased while smirking slightly, pointing out something in his pants. "I know...maybe next time there can be more...contact," Michael growled slightly as he pulled in front of your home. "Maybe. I'll see you soon, babe." You waved, getting out of his car, "Wait!" You stopped, turning back around and moving back onto the seat. Michael looked at you slightly confused before giving him a rough kiss on the lips, his hands instantly connecting to your cheeks as he kissed back. You quickly pulled away with a smile, "I love you." Michael mumbled as you looked at his blue eyes. "I love you too." He pulled away, watching you run into your house before driving away. 

  Once inside the house, you shut the door quietly, seeing Trevor asleep on the couch. You smiled, walking over and laying a blanket over him gently like he always did when you came home late and just crashed onto the couch asleep. You sat down in the armchair your father used to sit in and just fell asleep there, dreaming about the wonderful night you just had.