Interlude: Is This An Evil Plan?

Start from the beginning

I got my name in the memory of a woman whom my father owed his life too. And my mother added another name to mine as her dearest wish to let me experience the happiness she felt when she evolved from her shell.

And they further explained that the first time I was born, my past life memories were kept dormant to put my soul in an incubation state. Only to slowly resurface as I grow older.

They kept it this way because they needed a powerful soul with a spirit so full of vibrant colors from the world where dad originally came from to shape my existence and anchor me into reality because my parents couldn't conceive children normally.

So in short, they took my soul because they needed it to birth their child. Even though knowing my past life memories would resurface, they accepted it as if it was some once in a lifetime offer.

They didn't really expect how early it was for me to regain my memories. So much that it worried mom a bit.

At that time, there were only two souls that met their criteria that had 1 in a trillion chance of existing. Lucky to even know two were around in the same generation.

I asked them if they needed a soul so unique, why mine instead of the other. And they said the other one was to be my little sister in the future.

I couldn't understand why but it seems my new parents wanted a lot of children.

Anyways, at that time, I felt like crying. I had so many things to do. My dreams, my planned career, my future just gone in a blink of an eye because two impotent lesbian-looking alien gods needed my soul to give birth to a child and not because one of them couldn't grow the proper dick measurements to knock up the other.

Heck, I haven't even gave back what I owed to my mother and brother for all their support. I just hope my stock certificates would cover their entire retirement.

My dad felt remorse for realizing too late about that fact that he took a life out of selfish means. Murmuring to himself how he's turning more and more into a monster. While my mother only gave a confused look as if I was a fool to cry over a life as meaningless as a grain of sand.

And I was so disturbed and angry at those two. My emotions went out of control that I exploded with the force of a supernova. Good thing they've kept me in a disposable dimension otherwise even turning back time won't stop the trauma of killing off an entire planet.

And then just to put my feelings at ease, my parents promised to give me the best life to ever lived. That I would be the happiest woman and would regret nothing.

And I kept them at their word. Even if that promise aged like milk, I still thought to myself that I've hit the jackpot in the reincarnation lottery. Because they did their best as my parents.

From then on, it was like a fever dream. I just cause mayhem wherever I go. It was either out of childish curiosity over my powers or being playfully creative, I always had dad or his demon butler in creator mode clean up after me.

Then after realizing how much property damage fees were needed to pay up, I toned it down and learnt some restraint.

I learned afterwards that my dad ruled over a country full of fantasy monsters. Majority of its citizens being Hobgoblins and Orcs with a few groups of Onis, elves, vampires, and Beastmen tribes.

It was first a community settlement of sorts run by my dad in his early days then it became a town when the population began booming  then after he became a demon lord, he officially christened it into a his own nation with everyone on board.

And just be clear, in my humble opinion, I don't think my dad is a good ruler.

I mean what was he thinking when he made his government into a half-assed constitutional monarchy without calling it a constitutional monarchy?