The Entrance Exam

No one P.O.V
.
.
Few weeks had passed and we were now in February. The more Y/N was training, the more Enji was impressed and proud of him. The boy continued his hard work until March. Endeavor called Y/N and Shoto to his room and they after eating their noodles.

"You wanted to see us dad?" Y/N asked as Shoto tried to hide himself behind Y/N's bigger form.

"The Recommended Entrance Exam will be held tomorrow. I know that you will pass it with flying colors so I am not worried about that. However, while you will be at U.A., be sure not to tarnish our name. I'm also counting on you to make yourselves noticed as top students from the beginning. Remember that you 2 are my masterpieces to be stronger than All Might." Enji sternly said and Y/N nodded. "Good. Shoto, you're dismissed. Go to sleep." Shoto nodded again, tapped Y/N's shoulder and left.

"Did you have something to tell me dad?" Y/N questioned.

"Shoto already told me that he will be a Hero without using the full extend of his power, his flames in this case. It's both a bad and a good thing. Bad because he will under that acting this foolishly will get him to have limits pretty fast, but on the hand, he won't use his flames to the point of being dangerous for himself. You, however, use both pretty much how you want. I know that you have a perfect control of your Quirk but, please, stay careful. Your mom and your uncle would kill me if anything happened to you." Enji said, walked to his son and hugged him.

"Don't worry dad. I'll be careful." Y/N replied. "Goodnight dad." He said and left.

"One last thing, Ice Cube. Kurumada will not be available tomorrow. Natsuo will pick Shoto and you up after the exam." Enji said and Y/N grimaced. "Y/N, don't make that face. You seemed to have become closer to Shoto, getting closer to Fuyumi is in progress, so Koyuki wants to you to get closer to him too."

"Right... It's going to be hard but... I'll try. Goodnight." The boy said and went to his room where Hyouga was already sleeping. Y/N heard his phone buzzing, he looked at it, unlocked it and smiled seeing that it was texts sent from his mother and his uncle, wishing him good luck. After answering them, Y/N put his phone to charge and fell asleep.

The next day, Y/N woke up, took a shower and took some clothes that he would be comfortable with for the exam. He then took his bag, containing the application form, his phone and went downstairs, where Shoto was waiting. They looked at each other, nodded and left the house. The way to U.A. was pretty silent, with Y/N walking a bit ahead of Shoto and the latter not knowing what to say or do to start a conversation with his younger half-brother. ' Video games, mythology, Pro Heroes, ice skating, animals... ' Shoto said over and over in his mind, trying to decide what subject to pick out. Unfortunately for the split haired boy, they arrived at U.A. before he could come with a topic to discuss.

After passing the entrance door, Shoto and Y/N were led to a different building, where the Recommendation Entrance Exam would be held. They were told to wait with the others applicants to the exam, so Y/N went to sit and Shoto sat just next to him.

"Ice skating." Shoto mumbled out of nowhere and Y/N sidelooked at him.

"What?"

"I, hum, I like ice skating."

"Oh, cool. You... ice skate often?"

"Every winter."

"Good, good."

"And you?"

"Every week. My uncle bought an ice rink for my mom."

"Oh... Great." Shoto said, Y/N hummed and they were silent again.

"I'm going to the restroom for a sec." Y/N said and left with a tiny smile, understanding that this was Shoto shy try to have a conversation with him. The boy came back few minutes later and sat next to Shoto. Y/N and Shoto then started playing with their Quirks, out of boredom, and they played until a small animal man caught everyone's attention.