How you met

Y/s/c = Your style choice

Clawd Wolf - You and your brother Deuce had walked through the doors of Monster High together, you got stares from everyone, including his friends, Clawd Wolf and Jackson Jekyll.

They both walked past everyone as they stared while you both stayed stone faced.

Deuce was wearing his normal clothing, whereas you where wearing a white vest with a snake curling around a dagger, long black sleeveless leather jacket, grey ripped jeans, a belt with chains and Black boots.

Like Deuce you wore a chain around your neck and had a glove on one hand and a wrist band on the other, your hair was made of snakes much like Deuce and your mother, Madusa, only your snakes were more blue than green but they still had green scales on them, your eyes were like Deuce's but blue, you also had the scales going down your arms but unlike Deuce you have a few scales on your cheekbones.

When Clawd saw you he looked like a lovesick puppy, quite literally, he couldn't pluck up the courage to speak to you so he asked Deuce about you.

While walking to class you bumped into someone and gasped covering your eyes realizing that your sunglasses had fallen off, you felt a pair of hands move your own and put your sunglasses back on, you slowly opened your eyes and saw a wolf, you quickly learned his name was Clawd and became friends fast.

Deuce Gorgon - You and Deuce had met when you accidentally bumped into him one day knocking his glasses off, you had apologized and gave him his glasses back, when he opened his eyes he saw the most beautiful monster/ghoul he'd ever seen.

You were the older sibling of Draculaura and friends with Holt and Opperetta so he knew who you were, he had never seen you around before though, unlike Draculaura you drank blood, only animal blood though as to not freak Jackson out too much, you had light purple skin and dark purple eyes with black hair and purple highlights in y/s/c.

After talking for a while you and Deuce had become friends, not close friends but enough that they could hangout.

Holt Hyde/Jackson Jekyll - Holt had met you when he ran into the music room to grab his guitar and saw you playing Master of Tides by Lindsey Sterling on the violin, he was at awh with your beauty and completely forgot about his attraction towards Frankie Stein.

You were the older twin of Catty Noir except you were pure white instead of black and wore red instead of pink, you wore clothes much like Toralei but in y/s/c since you two were friends, your eyes where a blueish purple and you had two small hoop earrings on both ears, you played music for Catty when she sung, both of you were quite famous for your music.

You opened your eyes and almost scream when you saw Holt, "Whoa!" Holt look taken back when you almost screamed, he apologized and said he "Couldn't help watch you play the violin an' how good you are at it." you thanked him and walked to class talking with Holt like you two were friends since forever, you both loved music and being DJ's.

You had met Jackson soon after meeting Holt when you walked into his room and saw him transform from Holt to Jackson, you had seen Jackson around before but never really said anything, you reassured Jackson you didn't mind that he was half normie half monster, you and Jackson had become close friends much like you and Holt had, you were quite good at art and music, which wasn't his strong suit and so you helped him with it, you were soon introduced to Jackson's family and to put it shortly, they loved you, they would always tease Jackson and Holt about you all the time.

Heath Burns - You and Heath had met when you were at the beach with your family, you were laying down under a umbrella, then you heard quiet footsteps come towards you, "Don't even think about it Deuce." you had opened your eyes and Deuce was there with a sheepish smile and holding a bucket of water, "Deuce, you should know by now not to drop water on a resting mummified dragon." you had told him multiple times but he loved pranking you, he told you he wanted you to meet a few friends, you agreed and got up following him over to his friends.

You waved at Clawd, Clawdeen, Draculaura, Cleo and Holt, you already knew them as your great friends with Clawd so you knew Clawdeen, Draculaura because she was dating Clawd, Cleo because she was dating your best friend since birth and Holt because you two jam out together and make music quite often.

You had met a few new people but one stood out from the rest, Heath, he was very flirty but honestly, you didn't mind, after talking you had managed to fluster Heath so much he was the colour of Draculaura's skin.

The girls found this quite funny, as did the guys, you heard your mother call over saying they had to leave, you said bye to everyone but lent down and kissed Heath's cheek and whispered "Bye Handsome." and gave him a piece of paper with your number on it and left everyone wandering what you had said to make Heath so flustered to the point he had to put his hair out.