Prologue

WE WILL NOT MOVE

"This has gone on long enough, Mauve," the Elder spit her name out of his mouth like he had just taken a spoonful of Wasabi. "You and that child inside you are a danger to this world and must be eliminated." 

The smile Mauve sent back caught her off guard, the Elder frowning and taking a step forward. Mauve raised both hands up, extending both of her middle fingers as she took a step back, left foot dangling off the rooftop. "Fuck you."

She leaned back and fell off the roof. 

☼☼☼☼

Mauve Solace was once a normal child, living a normal life with her two very normal parents. That all changed at age 12 when a group of Pagan's came to Mystic Falls following a prophecy that she was the second coming of their god and tried to extract it from her. This exorcism lead to them embedding magic into her, however, since she was never meant to be a witch, the magic attacked back, and something more sinister latched onto Mauve's being. 

Chaos Magic. 

☼☼☼☼

MAUVE SOLACE

ELIZABETH OLSEN

☼☼☼☼

Please note that for the sake of the story Pagan's are written to be insane. It's literally only brought up in this summary and one other time, I don't have Pagan's in this story at all otherwise. I don't know anything about Paganism at all, they're just used for her background. 

I suck at summaries but basically she's kinda Wanda but my own version and in TVDU. :P. 

All eolsen gif credits go to leiaofrph on tumblr.