"Lauren? Sweetie, can you hear me?" My mom asked. "Yeah mom, I hear you. I just got here and I already like it." I said while gazing over at Danica. "Well, I love you and I hope you have fun. I'll let you get settled in, call us tomorrow." "Yeah, I'll have fun." I said, glancing at Danica once again. I stopped and then asked, "wait, where's dad?" "He's working late at the shop, he said it's easier when you're there, but don't feel bad. He gots it under control. I'll tell him to call you tomorrow." My mother explained. "Okay, well I love you, talk to you tomorrow." I said as I hung up.

I walked towards Danica's side of the room and asked, "do you wanna walk around camp? You know, get to know everyone and just explore?" Danica looked up at me and smiled, "I'd like that." We both exited our cabin and walked around the campus. "So, Danica..you wanna go get to know some people around here or what?" I asked my roommate. "I was kinda hoping to get to know you." Danica said with a smirk. "Well, what do you wanna know?" I asked. She tapped her head cutely and asked, "favorite book?" I looked at her and then up at the clouds, I licked my lips to wet them in the process. "That's tough, but uhh..it would have to be, To Kill A Mockingbird."

"Nice choice, that's a classic." She said nodding. "What about you?" I asked her, swiftly moving my hand through my hair. She copied my gesture by doing the same to her hair and said, "Paper Towns by John Green, for sure." She said biting her lower lip. I began staring at her lips, they were full and were coated by a clear lipgloss. I wonder if the lipgloss had any flavor to it, or if it was just a moisturizer, I was staring fully at them now. I heard a voice clear up, "weren't we having a conversation?" Danica asked. I shook my head of embarrassment, "sorry, I tend to space out."

"You were looking at my lips, why?" Danica asked bluntly. "No I wasn't, why would you say that?" I asked nervously. "Lauren, I saw you staring, it's okay." She set me straight. I laughed, "okay you caught me."

"Well, go ahead." She said.

"What?" I asked. "Kiss me, Lauren." She demanded. My heart dropped, she was so assertive. But I had to, her lips looked so kissable. So before I kissed her I grabbed her wrists and dragged her with my behind the mess hall. I pushed her and made her lean against the wall, I tried to build up to the moment I looked into her brown eyes and then down to her lips. "Stop being a pussy and kiss me already, Jauregui." Danica demanded.

Me? A pussy? Never. I wanted to make this simple kiss something for her to remember, so she wouldn't have the nerve to call me a pussy ever again. I placed my hands steadily on her hips, then I pressed on to her, our hips connected, I then leaned in and planted a commendable kiss on her lips. Our heads both started moving at a rhythm, causing the kiss to be more enjoyable. I moved one hand from her hip to the small of her back, bringing her closer to me. I held her bottom lip between mine, the soft flesh did have a flavor, it tasted like strawberries. I bit her bottom lip, she slowly slipped her tongue into the entrance of my mouth, I wrapped my tongue around hers and fought it. I traced my tongue around her bottom lip and she let out a small moan.

As soon as I heard her moan I knew I had accomplished my goal. I parted our lips, she was panting, her erratic breathing caused my heart to skip a beat. "How was that?" I asked with a smirk. "Nice job, Jauregui, maybe we could do that again sometime." I gave her one more peck on her strawberry flavored lips and I felt her smiling while we kissed. "Let's get back to exploring." I said. "After you." She said as she put her hand out. I took her hand as we made our way towards the other cabins.

In the back of my mind I heard a voice echoing, "Hi, I'm Camila, nice to meet you." I pictured the dark eyed girl warming up my hands with her warm breath. I thought to myself, where is this girl? She was arriving here wasn't she? Where could I find her? I released Danica's hand as I heard a voice spring out from behind me.