4

Alexandra

I got out of the car and saw they were so many cars parked here and they were even luxurious i turned to Mr.Choi and he said "don't be nervous xandra everything will be alright,here is you schedule" I just nodded as I took it from him and about to go when he grabbed my hand and turned me to him "I'll help you find your first subject come on" He said and I smiled at him and held into his hand.

The students here are very creepy cause they kept looking and whispering about me something about

'She looks like Liana'
'But I thought she was dead'
'I heard she died when she was newly high-school student'

I think I've heard that name before but I just don't remember when? And who's even Liana?

Mr.Choi walked me in my room and bid me goodbye and a goodluck and when I look towards the professor who was an old guy who keep on looking at me shock like he have seen a ghost I smiled lightly and said "H-hi I am t-the new student from korea" I said trying to sound confident but failed when I shuttered,he still look shock and I suddenly snap my fingers infront of his face making the students gasps "I-I'm sorry,yeah yeah I heard that there was a new student from Korea so why don't you introduce yourself first and then sit next to Andrea over there" he said pointing at the girl who raised her hand and smile lightly.

I tried to not to be nervous failed again "h-hi my name is A-Alexandra Anne Lee but y-you can call xandra if y-you want"i said as I blush because they were all looking at me "alright the go sit next to Andrea" the professor said but a guy who looked like a korean too stand up and said "can xandra sit next to me,sir?" The professor looked at him and raised an eyebrow and said "and why would I do that?" The guy scratch his neck then "because she was my classmate at korea last years the guy said making me looked at him shocked I tried to remember who he was but don't really know him "hmm no" the professor said and look back at me "go sit next to Andrea" I just nodded not wanting him to get angry at me.

I sat next to the girl named Andrea,she have a short red hair and green eyes that makes her really beautiful "hi I'm andrea"she said smiling at me "h-hi you really have a beautiful smile"i honestly told her making her laugh and and told me I was cute making me blush again "gosh you're really cute especially when your blushing"she said.

It was now time for my third period before lunch and my class is math which I'm very good at just like my my brothers Andrea said I have the same classes with her which I'm thankful for.

We were about to open the door the room when the korea student run up to us with another guy who looks familiar "wait up!" The guy who says he knew me "what the fuck do you want Kai?!"Andrea ask angrily she even curse! I hate it when someone curse "y-you should not curse at him drea"i told her she apologise and look at the guy who she call 'Kai' "I just wanna talk to my old classmate"the 'kai' guy said while the other guy next to him just kept on looking at me like I was a famous celebrity "Well you can talk to her at lunch andrea"she said and pulled me inside the classroom I look back at the two guy and bow my head down kai just smiled at me and nodded while the other guy was still looking at me.

It's now lunch and Andrea helped me buy food and after that we sit down in a empty table when suddenly "Andrea! Xandra!"someone call our names and it was Kai with the guy earlier with two other guy's and two girls. As they got closer I got a glance of one of familiar girl who have a blonde hair but I think her hair isn't real.

They sit in our table after they introduce their selves and Kai sat next to me and smile at me "L-Liana?"the girl who's name is Lyra looked at me as her face pales,I look at her confusingly "uh I'm sorry my name is Alexandra not Liana"i said angelo turned towards her and whisper something while I continued eating "so xandra do you really not remember me?" Kai asked "I'm sorry I don't really know you"I said "really? Do you really not remember the basketball captain?"He asked again raising his eyebrow I was about to say something when my phone rang.

I look at my phone and saw it was him who's calling me and I smile "I'm sorry I'm just gonna take this"i told them and stood up and go outside the cafeteria and answered the call "hello?"

"amore mio"