"No one is yours, Zerious. Ilang beses ko bang sasabihin sa'yo na ako lang ang nagmamay ari sa katawan ko?"

He smirked. "No. We both owned your body. You own your body, and I own you. Technically, it's mine." Sinunggaban niya naman ng halik ang dibdib ko. He hugged me tight that made us both lie in bed. Nakasakay siya sa katawan ko.

He smelled my neck. "I'm going to miss you, every bit of your fiber, cell, tissues....every bit of you."

He cupped my face and started kissing me. He inserted his tongue unto my mouth that made me breathless, and at some point it turned me on.

He has the capability to make me this wet.

The kiss stayed for a minute and it's as if he doesn't want to stop. We are both unable to withdraw with this madness.

I pushed him hard and I gasped for air....I really would thought that I would die with his deadly kiss.

"Are you going to get me killed?!" Hingal na hingal kong sambit.

He chuckled. "Don't lie, you loved it as well." He started to take off his clothes and pants, leaving his only brief in his body.

Nakatayo na rin ang kapatid niya.

I exhaled deeply, fuck.....it's big and it's been awhile since we did that. I can still remember our past night, and how intense it was that I had fun as well. It's an unforgettable experience for me.

Iba kasi siya kung magdala. Nakakaakit. Nakakatakam. Nakakalula. Alam niya namang galit ako sa kaniya but all of those disappeared when he started to seduce me. Zerious is a cunning son of a bitch!

"Hon, get this thing out of me." He whispered and he gave me an intense look.

I gulped, "Wala ka bang kamay-" I stopped when he inserted his whole hand in my panty that made me tremble out of pleasure. Putanginang lalaking 'to!

Because of frustration, I took out his brief that revealed his standing penis.....it's hard, muscular, and bigger than the last time I saw it. Am I drunk?

A naughty thought came through in my mind. I smiled sheepishly, "Hello buddy." I whispered.

Pinisil pisil ko naman ito dahilan para hingalin siya sa ginawa ko. He can't even hide the pleasure that he is experiencing right now.

Pagkatapos naman ay tinigilan ko ang pagpisil at pagmasahi sa ari niya. "Fuck!" He cussed.

He faced me with his frustrated look. I wouldn't deny the fact that he looks like he wanted to eat me as a whole. His sexy veins are showing now...he is mad.

Sinadya ko talaga ang pagtigil para mabitin siya pero mukhang mali ata ako sa ginawa ko.

Kinuha niya naman ang paldang suot suot ko at lahat ng panloob na ginamit ko. I'm totally naked in just a span of five seconds.

"I'm not mad." He coldly said but his fiery eyes shows that he is mad. "This will be gentle, love."

He caressed my hair and hold it tightly and started to passionately kiss me.

"U-Ugh" I shouted when he started to insert his thing into me nonstop.

Hindi ko naman maiwasang hindi pagpawisan at mapahawak sa likod niya. I bit him hard in his shoulder, it stays as my support.

I-I can't lose my mind....I really can't.

"D-Damn....s-slowly." Nahihirapan kong sambit dahil hindi parin siya tumitigil sa ginagawa niya.

He is breathing hardly. "Shh"

I bit my lower lip because of the audacity of this man. After a couple of push and pull, we finally reached the climax.

"Putangina, get off me!" How dare he still stay at my top?

He chuckled. "I'll be the bottom then. I forgot that you really like to be on top."

I acted as if I'm going to strangle his neck. "You know my rules, Zero."

"You really want to see my dark side aren't you?" I whispered.

Now, let's proceed to the next rounds.

"I'll lead and you'll follow."

Tonight will be dark and unstoppable. But does it really matter? Embrace this wrath of mine, Zerious Cole.

This might be my last night with you so.....let's make the most of it.

@Miss_Acyl

Red, sa totoo lang, galit ka ba talaga?