Episode 38: The Mighty B!

Hello everyone and welcome to the 38th Episode of Ask or Dare: Cartoon & Anime All-Stars Show Logs! Today's episode is all about The Mighty B!

Origins

The Mighty B first aired on Nickelodeon (Sent to Nicktoons to die after Season 1) from April 26, 2008 - June 18, 2011. The series ended with only 2 seasons and 40 measly episodes due to its inability to keep up with SpongeBob. Just like every other Nicktoon... And so, the series was left to be forgotten for several years. That is, until people started randomly remembering it in recent years. The series was created by Amy Poehler, who also founded her own production company, Paper Kite Productions.

Series Premise

The series revolves around Bessie Higginbottom, a Honeybee scout who wears her uniform EVERYWHERE she goes. And I do mean, EVERYWHERE. Talk about dedication... Her dream is to become the superhero, The Mighty B, which she believes she'll accomplish by collecting every single Honeybee badge. The girl's got 4584 badges for christ sake!

Representation in the Series

The Mighty B first joined the show in Season 4 in Episode 180: Ultimate Salt, along with Yuriko, Eris, Adam & Jake Spidermonkey. The show so far only has a single rep. That being Bessie herself.

Bessie Higginbottom: Secondary Protagonist. Appears in at least 23 episodes of each Season.

And that concludes today's episode of Ask or Dare: Cartoon & Anime All-Stars Show Logs! Next wild episode will be about My Gym Partner's a Monkey! Until next time, thanks for reading and I'll see you all next time!