Her heart start pounding when their eyes met eachother.
It's like he saw what he wanted to see , like the peace finally found its way towards him. With a step towards her , he was harshly pushed back to his place hissing due to the cold metal hurting his wrist.

She with her stuck breath ran towards him.the cruelness of that policeman was hurting him physically and her mentally.

"Jimin..."

Her weak and broken voice called his name.again he wanted to walk to her , calm her down , or maybe calm himself down like they would always do , being a shoulder to cry and lean their head on....
But again that cruel monster beside him pushed him back not caring how it hurts his wrist.

It didn't take much time for mrs han and eunhwa with some of staffs of orphange reach there.
It was like some one has put mrs han's soul on fire by seeing how hurt jimin already was and how that man was ignoring it.
Soon she pushed back y/n and start shouting , yelling , fighting and nearly beating that man for the way they were holding her child.not caring he was some how the guilty one...no one could stand infront of this angry woman.

Soon the police officer showed out of no where and was able to hold that woman's wrists to stop her from hurting his cooperator.
He had harshly pushed her back , now the fight between them started , like they forgot they are in hospital , where there need to be peace for pateint...

"Don't cross your limit miss or we can complain about your wild behaviour , it's the freaking law , we have every right for what we arr doing"

"When arresting under eighteen kid without letting him talk become part of law ,This isn't law or any other stupid things you are calling it , just let them go so the community will check this issue"

It was clear they were just playing some sick games , every body know they shouldn't be punished like that. They would surly have an punishment but not in adult way, the punishment that the community had planned for them was bad enough.

" like you don't know or maybe you're just acting all stupid , they were cought during street fighting with bunch of drug dealers who we are trying to find for years , till they don't fucking help us in finding them they will be having fun in our cage , and no one can save them nor you or that community. NOW BACK OFF AND DON'T WASTE MY TIME "

He said as rude as he could be and left after hittng her shoulder , not forgetting to take jimin with him.
Though it was hard for all of them to react or even breath but still they tried to do something useful , geting help from all the people they knew , by calling in the phone or pleading those policemen as their future was on their fist , one wrong move and they could send them in prison.

Her weak knees made her to sit on them , pressing her head in her hands trying to take out all the dark and dirty thoughts out of it.
Unknowingly a salty tear made their way out of her eyes , then another one , and others come out again....again and again and again...It seems like crying is the only thing left in her life
And she know it well.
She has more tears in her throat than words.
She's sad
Just like a little girl who lost her mother in the middle of the night in a dark crowded and chaotic street.Terror has taken over her being and hee thin body trembles, she looks around confusedly and no matter how much she screams, she does not find her mother.she only gets lost more than before among the crowds and the flood of her sorrows,and anyone who passes by ignores her. 
The worst of all is how foxy people these people are...

They don't care who they are , how injured they are and how they bahave with them , the only important thing is what the want.and maybe they are right...when you try an adult thing , you must be ready for an adult consequence.