Chapter 13: Throne Crowning and a Certain Phenex Bastard

Start from the beginning

Moka: E-Eh?

Moka: E-Eh?

Ryan: Oh no.

Moka remained staring at Siesta and Ryan until she began to look completely flustered. Her cheeks turned somewhat red as she slowly began to point at them with shaking movements.

 Her cheeks turned somewhat red as she slowly began to point at them with shaking movements

Moka then screamed, in a mixture of either shocked or confusion. Honestly, no one could understand, other than the fact that she just screamed.

Siesta fixed up her robe and looked away from Moka, who looked quite well embarrassed. Ryan just rubbed his head and sighed.

Ryan: Well that's a fun way to start the morning.

However, Kuroka soon woke up and yawned. Ryan's eyes widened as he turned to see her. She looked and yawned.

Kuroka: What's the matter darling? Did someone interrupt you?

Ryan: You were here in my bed the whole time?!

Kuroka smirked and pulled Ryan close to her. Her large breasts were pressed against his back. One push, would envelope Ryan's shoulder in pillowy sex mounds.

Kuroka: Is there something wrong with seeing me everyday?

Ryan: Not the thing I'm trying to question. It's more of how you were even in here! I never felt you at all in the bed!

Soon, three more women woke up and sat up from the covers of the bed. The three were revealed to be Mirajane, Yoruichi and Erza.

Mirajane: What's going on?

Yoruichi: What's with the racket?

Erza: I believe we were all trying to get some sleep here. It would be very pleasurable for it to be nice and quiet.

Ryan: How many of you are in my bed?! It's like I need to count.

Ryan began to start pointing at the count of girls in his bed.

Ryan: Let's see. Kuroka, Siesta, Mirajane, Zoro, Yoruichi, Erza....W-W-WAIT!!!

Ryan immediately shook his head and rubbed his eyes, staring the green haired man before everyone, who had been sleeping with them in the bed.