"What? What did you and Taehyung do?" Hoseok asked, eyes wide as he looked at both men skeptically.

"You might need a hospital, son." Suga glanced at Hoseok. "You were bleeding."

Hoseok shook his head. "No. I'll be fine. I'll have to explain what happened and I don't want to get Yoongi in trouble. He wasn't the one who hurt me."

Suga smiled. "You're a strong boy. But Yoongi would want you to get checked out and make sure you're okay."

Hoseok sighed, not really wanting to show his torn asshole to another stranger. "I'll go if I think I really need to."

Suga nodded. "It's up to you. Don't worry about protecting Yoongi, I do that. Just put yourself first."

Jungkook came back down the stairs, holding a now fully clothed Jimin's hand. Behind them, Taehyung and Seokjin followed, also wearing their clothes again.
They all sat down and Suga began.

"It's not a secret anymore that your teacher is not an average person." Suga said. "The fact of the matter is he suffers from Dissociative Identity Disorder, formerly known as multiple personality disorder, since he was very young." He glanced down at the bag and the students all followed his gaze.

"What's that?" Jungkook asked. 

D.I.D.! 

Now Yoonji made sense, she was a fracture of Yoongi. He felt stupid for not realizing that earlier.

Suga bent down and opened the bag, dumping out five VHS tapes onto the table.

Taehyung was confused as he picked one up. "What's on there? Can we watch it?"

"Not without breaking the law." Suga said.

"What, why?" Taehyung flipped the tape over, as if trying to decipher it that way.

"It's child porn." Namjoon spoke up.

Taehyung gasped and dropped the tape as if it was on fire. He looked to Suga with wide eyes. "What the hell?"

"That was the traumatic event, remember what we were talking about before?" Namjoon asked him. "The kid in the tapes is Yoongi."

Jungkook was shocked silent. His teacher had been sexually abused? And recorded?

"Oh my God." Seokjin put his hands over his mouth.

Suga nodded sadly. "Yes, ever since he was three years old, his father forced him into child porn to sell to the dark web. All the way until he was seventeen. As a way to cope with such a horrifying ordeal, Yoongi created manifestations of his emotions to help him when he didn't want to exist anymore."

Wait!" Jungkook blurted out. "Personalities? As in, plural?"

"I thought he only had Yoonji." Jimin whispered.

"How many are there?" Hoseok asked.

"There are three more." Suga answered.

Four total fractures.

Jungkook couldn't wrap his mind around it. He had had no idea Yoongi was dealing with all of this. He always seemed so composed and in charge.  Jungkook never would have suspected anything was wrong with his teacher.

"Holy shit." Taehyung stared at nothing. "I only thought he had Agust."

"Who?" Jungkook looked down the row of students to him. "I thought he only had Yoonji."

Suga nodded. "Yes, he has Agust, Yoonji, me, and one other. Each were created for different reasons. I was made as a way for Yoongi to hide when the recordings finished. I would emerge and exist for him and deal with the aftermath so he could take a break, so to say. Yoongi was six years old when Yoonie came, then Yoonji when he was fourteen and we've been helping Yoongi deal with the effects of what his father did to him for years."