Chapter 7

Chapter 7
Suspicious act! The culprit's riddles?

??? POV:

"How's the plan going?" The balladeer said as he glared at me.

I just smiled and said "Everything's going well."

"Who's your next suspect?" He asked

"We'll see very soon. But for now, let's give y/n some hints."

Y/n's POV:

....

12am.

I'm supposed to meet up with Heizou today...

He did mention something about meeting him today at midnight at 12am..

Let's see if i remember what the note says....

Right... I should get going.

I grabbed my coat and quickly head to Kujou Encampment before it's 'too late'.

After arriving, i realised it's too silent normally there would be atleast 1-3 guard guarding but i see none.

I wonder where they went...

A noise from the bushes suddenly caught my attention so i decide to get close to it.

...

Huh, nothing.

It was dark so i decides to use my flashlight and i saw something like message being drawn on the ground.. with blood.

"They say someone will disapear soon within the next 24, but thanks to her soldiers we had to cut to the chase. I hope you can save her in time. Well i guess not."

What...

Something's not right. Who's her? What's happening? Just as i was lost in thought i heard a loud bang. I walked towards where the noise was and i saw....

 I walked towards where the noise was and i saw

(Kujou Sara is no longer to be seen.)

...

She was shot dead. And the murderer was just standing. Right there.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"No need to discuss my identity here, i should get going." He walked away as i tried stopping him but he got away.

How could someone do this...

??? POV:

"2 down, 19 more to go." I said as i head back to my hiding spot.

As i went back to my base, the balladeer was glaring at me with a grin on his face.

"What?" I asked him with a concerned look.

"Bold of you to kill your own boss." He asnwered with a small laugh.

"I just do what's have to be done."

"Right."

Y/n's POV:

How am i going to tell Heizou that Sara is gone...

I kept walking, lost in thought and i don't know where i'm headed but i can't see anyways.

I felt like someone was behind me so i turned around and to my surprise I saw Heizou was following me this whole time.

"Heizou? What are you doing here? And how long have you been following me?" I asked.

"For the rest of your li- I MEAN about 20 minutes." He answered with a small giggle

"Right...." I answered.

Hm, he doesn't seem like himself today, did he had a good day? Well i don't wanna ruin it so i'll just keep it a secret for now.

"I quick question! Would you rather go to the Kamisato estate or visit Sangonomiya?"

"What kind of question is tha-"

"Answer." He looks at me like he's going to kill me if i don't answer.

"Uh Kamisatos?" I answered with hesitation

"Hmmm.... Alright then!" He smiled then walked away, leaving me all confused.

What a day today.

To be continued....

A/n: i'm honestly on my writer's block arc so yea i'll try to write long chapters once motivation strikes