Chapter 2 (part 2)

(Y/n's POV)

"Yae, are you sure there isn't any poison in there.." a few hours had passed, Heizou was still "missing" so i decided to hang out with Yae. Well that was a bad idea..

"Come on, just drink it. It tastes bad sure, but it doesn't mean it's poison."

"Can i just go home?"

"No."

"Ugh fine."

A few more hours had passed, i suddenly passed out from that horrible drink Yae gave me. Gosh i think she added "herbal" mix in that.

"Y/n?" Someone shook me and i finally woke up after 2-3 hours..? I don't know there wasn't a watch here.

I woke up to see Heizou in front of me.
"Hello! Goodmorning!" Heizou said as he gave me a cup of coffee.

I took a sip of the coffee and immediately choked because as always, extra sugar in it.

"Huh? Are you okay?" Heizou asked

"I'm fine, completely fine." I answered with a sigh.

"You've been in the room for 3 hours. That does not sound fine." Heizou said with a stern look. He looks scary to be honest.

"What's with the look?" I look at him, concerned.

"Wanna-"

"No."

"Hmph fine." Heizou pouts as he looked even more angry at me.

"What?" I asked.

"I like you, we should hangout sometimes!" Heizou said as he ruffled my hair, aren't we already hanging out?

"Stop that." I said with another sigh

"Okay fine, how about this! There's something i want to show you soon. Midnight. 12am." Heizou said as he gave me a piece of paper. "Make sure to be there." He said as he walked away.

Before i could even read what's writen on the paper, Yae Miko walked into the room "Good afternoon, y/n." She said as she walked closer to me

(a/n wtf am i writing i feel like i'm writing smuts but i'm not)

"O-oh hello Yae." I said with a worried tone. "Say? Have you ever heard of a rumour going around?" Yae asked

"A rumour...?"

"They say, if the 'detective' finds his true love. He will confess to his love under the sakura tree at Narukami shrine. They say whoever confesses at that tree over there, the person who they loved and got confessed cannot say no." Yae said as she pointed at the tree. "They call it, The Tree of Confessions instead of the tree of Narukami Shrine." Yae said as she gave me a note.

"Don't forget, life is filled with mysteries. You will never know what's coming next. Sometimes things don't go according to plan too. now if you excuse me, i have other things to attend to." Yae said as she walked away.

What does she mean by that? Myseteries? Tree of Confessions? This is getting confusing.

(Timeskip)

Back in Inazuma city, i decided to take the long way to prevent getting caught again. A few minutes past and everything seemed silent. "If you can't find him, then kidnap his lover. Simple" i heard a voice coming from the empty side of the city. I then went over there to check it out.

To be continued..

a/n: okay, i'm a bit too tired that i had to leave this in cliffhanger. Yea yea i know it was getting interesting but it's literally 1 am i'm so sorry