Untrue Epilouge

A/n: yes, is been discontinued but i'm sure you guys are so desprate to know what happends next so i wrote this epilouge.

So basically the plot was:

Chapter 2: Y/n and Heizou went to Narukami shrine and they saw Yae miko who was teasing you two as "lovebirds" but it suddenly made you realised that you were invlove.

Chapter 3: Y/n and Heizou went on a quest to find the missing items that has been gone from inazuma for a while.

Chapter 4: Y/n found out that it was a trap and tried to ran away but Heizou doesn't believe you and moved on so you both went seperate ways.

Chapter 5: Y/n's Pov, y/n got very frustrated and decide to walk home with alot of thoughts.

Chapter 6: A few days later, Y/n noticed that she haven't seen Heizou for a while so she asked some friends she knows if they saw him.

Chapter 7: Y/n got worried because no one has seen him for the past few days
so she went looking for him

Chapter 8: After hours of trying to find him, there was no sign of him. Suddenly, y/n got a note from the fatui.

Chapter 9: Y/n went to the last location in Inazuma and hoping that Heizou was there.Unfortunately, y/n didn't realised that this was all a trap.

Chapter: Y/n found out the truth. About everything, her true life, her true past. Everything.

And now, Chapter 11. The finale.

TW! (I'm not saying what it is but is not smuts okay i just wanna suprise you all)

...

.....

...........

Loading...

Chapter 10: Thoughts of regret.

....

Y/n's POV:

"It all fell apart huh?"

"This whole time, all my hopes, my memories, my feelings, my past. Shattered."

"Y/n..."

Never thought i wouls fell for a phefetic trick. Is all a lie. A LIE. Shouldn't have listened to Yae. Everyone is a threat. Even the one you love will end up being a threat.

"Y/N! SNAP OUT OF IT!" Heizou said as he tried snapping me out of it.

"Remember y/n, there's a reason why you might of forgot what you were." Yae said as she walked away.

"Y/n, if you ever remember anything... End it. Just end it."
Shinobu said.

Maybe Shinobu is right, end it.

End it

End it

End it

End it

End it.

..

......

...........

"Y/N WATCH OUT!" i snapped out of it to see an arrow shooting straight at me.

Before i could react, Heizou pushed me but he got hit.

"HEIZOU!" I yelled as i watched him collapes on the floor with blood all over him. And just like that. That's the end of him.

"It was... A great journey being with you."

"Heizou you idiot why would you do that!"

"Y/n! We finally found you..." Yoimiya said but after she saw me and Heizou she was shocked.

Tears were forming, alot. The love of my life. Gone.

"Y/n.." Yoimiya said as she stares at my weak body, staring at Heizou.

Timeskip:

Nothing.

There's nothing left.

Just a cruel life.

"Hey y/n are you feeling better no-"

Yoimiya stopped after she saw her best friend ended her life.

It was truly, a horrible time.

I'm sorry.

The end.

A/n: and that's the end of this fanfic. Thank you for reading everyone have a nice life byeeee