You were on your desk doing your homework as all ways. After you did your homework you went to the living room and flopped on the couch.after a while you went in your bedroom to go to sleep.

The next day

When you woke up you got dressed in your uniform and got your bag and went to school. When you got there you waited for josuke and okuyasu but they were late.

You: this is taking to long I will just go to class.

When you were about to go you heard josuke.

Josuke: oi! Y/N wait up.

You: what did you both took so long?! School is about to start.

Okuyasu: sorry man we just met a boy that said he was a alien or something.

You: a alien?! that sound cool.

Time skip

When school ended you walked out the gates with okuyasu and josuke.

You: so do you know how he looked like?

Josuke: he had long blonde hair and he had a some other kind of shit.

You: so is a boy?

Okuyasu: maybe.

You: I wish I can meet him

You went home to see a human with elf ears and long blonde hair.

You: is that the alien that josuke and okuyasu were talking about? Should I go up to him? I mean he is just standing and looking around. Hey umm man your okay?

Mikitaka: huh? Oh I'm fine just looking around.

You: your new?

Mikitaka: yea I'm a alien.

You: do you go to school or what kind of school do you go to?

Mikitaka: school? What is that?

You: is were kids and teenagers go to like me as you can see you have to wear a uniform to school and some other school you don't have to so school is like for teaching.

Mikitaka: that sound kinda cool is it good or bad?

You: well is kinda good and bad I mean you get bullied yelled at and the good thing you can have fun little bit and have friends but the homework the teacher gives you is hard.

Mikitaka: do you get bullied?

You: of course everyone gets bullied but not josuke bc every girl simps for him.