𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

3rd person pov

3rd person pov

They both pulled away after a whole 15 seconds.

The moonlight spilled through the window blinds and illuminated parts of her face. He couldn't help but get flustered at what just happened.

They both couldn't seem to get any words out, just faces red and tongues tied. So instead of saying anything, he shoved his face into her neck, holding the back of her head and her waist close to him.

Nipping and sucking at different parts of her neck as she would let out gasps and breaths. His back was crouched as he found his was down to her collarbone. As [y/n]'s back arched slightly, she could now finally say she was taller than him.

This definitely wasn't what he was thinking of doing when he accepted the invitation to this trip.

But then again, he couldn't pretend like he hadn't been imagining this late at night.

"Scara-" She gave half-assed attempts to push him off, "H-Hold on,"

He looked up from her collar bone to her, "Are you uncomfortable? Do you not want me to do this?"

"W-well, I'm fine with you doing this, b-but-"

"Good." He responded, continuing what he was doing.

[y/n] abruptly shoved him off so that he was laying down with his elbows propping him up. She sat down on his lap.

He could feel heat rush to his face almost instantly. The way she was on top of him like that... let's just say he was having trouble focusing on what she was saying.

"What's wrong?" He barely let out.

"I know who you are, Scaramouche." She mumbled.

After a confused pause he cautiously responded, "What..?"

"I know that you hurt people." Her voice broke a little as her grip around his wrists tightened, "That you are friends with bad people. That you're a bad person. Hell, you're a part of the Fatui, the group that has bullied me for years."

He tried to say something, but she cut him off.

"So why...? Why are you being kind to me? Is it that you're trying to lure me in so that you can use me? Or maybe you just like the thought of having someone wrapped around your finger? Trying to get me to become obsessed with you by holding my waist like that. Being kind to my sisters." She mumbled, "It's not fair."

This was exactly what he should have predicted. He could never be with someone as good as her. And she hated him. He was a horrible man. Someone that she didn't deserve to even look at. This was all just a pointless dream he tried to chase and because she hates him—

"It's not fair how easily I fell for it. Fell for you." She looked at him with hurt eyes, "The fake dating. Holding me when I was crying. You- you-"

Before she could finish, he sat up and completely bear hugged her. Maybe a little too hard, because they both fell off the bed and rolled onto the floor. 

"God, you're such a dumbass." He laughed in the crook of her neck, "You're so fucking cute, it's driving me insane."

A smile slowly crept on her face as she laughed. She hugged him back, "I hate you so much."

Now he just wanted to hold her like she was his. Because now she was. He looked up at her with lovesick eyes.

"I'm yours, [y/n]."

She looked at him with wide eyes for a moment. Did he actually just say that? You'd expect his dominant ass to say 'you're mine', but he actually just said the complete opposite.

Was that how much she changed him?

She smiled and just held him closer.

"I hate you so much," She muttered in laughs.

Suddenly 'hate' had a different meaning.