Chapter 1 (Kento Aiko)

it had been 1 month since Taiyo had "died" and Hikari was sent to a mission.

the mission had a high chance of having an upermoon.

hikari was walking through a town. she remembered what her crow said, "there is a demon with black to blue hair. he wears a blue haori and is a swordsman. his eyes are red and he is small in stature."

hikari went into a resturaunt and waited there till it was night. she saw many families, eating and laughing together. she thought to herself, "i wish that was me". hikari would have gone into depression if it wasn't for sabito but she still felt guilty for not being able to save her brother.

hours later-

hikari used star breathing first form: star veil. to hid herself. she walked around the town and felt an overwhelming aura. she ran around for a bit and eventually found the source of the aura. 

she broke down the door of a house revealing a demon. the demon had a wide smile. he was fitting the same description the crow gave her. what suprised Hikari the most was the number written on the demons eye. Upper moon 0......

"hehehe, Hikari..." said the demon.

"how do you know my name?" replied hikari.

(diff writting style now)

Upper 0- well how could i forget. your the one who forgot me. you didn't even bury me. what kind of sister are you huh?

Hikari- it can't be. i watched you die!

Upper 0- do you remember my name Hikari. do you big sis!?

Hikari- it can't be you kento......

kento- yes it is me. you left me to die! i was saved by Muzan-sama. he is my saviour. and my goal is clear. to make sure you feel the pain i did. you were my sister once but you abondoned our kinship when you left me.

Hikari- im sorry. kento. i will....... have to...... (tears) kill you.....

Upper 0- go ahead and try. nee-san.

(kento is 9 but looks older since he is a demon.)

3rd POV-

hikari rushed at kento using star breathing 1st form: star veil. she disapeared and began attacking her younger brother. for some reason he could dodge everyone of her attacks, and he countered each attack perfectly. 

did he have the transperant world?

end

only 300-400 words for each chapter because these are short stories. sorry for cliff hanger.... XD