thirty two

-

-

NANCY HIT the demobats on steve with an oar, as they started flying off steve.

"hey there." nancy panted, then swung at them again.

"quick, robin, hold them!" y/n instructed robin.

robin stepped on the tentacle, holding the demobats in place.

y/n started swinging her oar on the demobats, as more of them started flying over there, making eddie starting to hit them too.

some of them started flying on nancy.

"quick, robin, get them off of me!" nancy yells.

the four of them continued swinging on the demobats.

"go to hell!" nancy grit through her teeth, as she jabbed one of them.

steve got up, and started swinging too, causing a whole battle.

steve killed the last one coming at them, blood dripping from his mouth.

"steve." nancy softly called. "are you okay?"

steve looked down at a wound on his side.

"well they took a pound of flesh." steve commented. "but other than that, yeah, never better."

"uh.. do you guys think these bats, have, like, rabies?" robin concernedly asked.

"what?" y/n confusedly asked her.

"it's just that rabies are, like, my number one greatest fear." robin rambled. "and i think we should get you to a doctor, like, really soon, because once the symptoms set in, it's too late. you're already dead."

the five of them heard more screeching from the demobats.

the demobats flew over to them, three of them landing.

"alright, there's not that many." steve said.

"we can take them, right?" y/n asked.

apparently, y/n jinked it, seeing that many more started flying over from the distance.

"you were saying?" robin asked y/n.

"woods, come on!" nancy demanded them.

"great. more running." robin complained.

they started running over to the woods, as thunder continued to rumble.

-

the demobats continued flying, as the five of them hid under something, with the demobats flying over them, not noticing them.

"that was close." robin said, as they started to get up.