Going down in an earlier round

(Brendon's POV)

I woke up to the morning to the buzz of my cell phone.

6 missed calls from mom

Shit.

I jumped out of the bed and grabbed my clothes.

WherethefuckamI?

I stuggled into jeans and looked around, trying to figure out what happened last night. I was in a strangers bedroom.

Shittttttt

I ran out of the house as fast as I could and hopped into my car, pulling out my gym shirt and pulling it over my head. I pushed on the gas and sped to school. I tried to get my head out of its glaze as I walked up into 6th period.

I'msofucked.

I made it through to the end of the day. I couldn't believe I had slept that long. I walked out and headed to my car. There was a figure leaning against my car.

Pete?

I walked up to him, happy to see Pete.

"Hey!" I said smiling. Only he wasnt smiling. "Hey?"

"Brendon your an ass." It was pete. I was confused.

"Huh?" I answered. He got up and stood in front of me. I could feel his warm breath on my face and I had to resist the urge to kiss him there and now. He smelled of cologne.

"I know what you told Patrick." He was mad.

Patrick you ass

I could react to this two ways

1) Admit and lose Pete forever

2) Act innocent and deny DENY DENY!

I chose deny. "I don't know what you mean" I put on my most 'im a puppy dog' look.

"Brendon, don't you fuck with me," He pointed a finger at me. "I know exactly what you did and no matter how much you try to deny it, it doesn't change the truth. You threatened MY boyfriend. You made him question how much I love him" I could feel my heart shatter. There was no point in denying it now. He knew everything. At that moment, I saw my chance. My chance to get Pete.

I leaning in and grabbed his face, pulling it against mine. He tasted of cherry chapstick and I wanted to get drunk on it. He seemed surprised and I kept coaxing his lips to relax against mine. He tried to push me off violently but I pulled in back in. I couldn't loose him. I held on for dear life. He finally caught me at a weak moment and pushed me off him. I stumbled backwords until I fell on my ass. I got up quickly and he punched me. I felt the sting on my face and when I finally opened my eyes, he was gone. I felt myself cry and my insides churn slowly. I fell to my knees and balled. I felt like a baby but I didn't care. Why didn't he like me? Why did Patrick get everything? Pete tasted so good. I didn't want it to stop. I felt my heart shatter over and over again with each second. Why did I fuck things up?