Aftermath

(Patricks POV)

In sex-ed they teach you to stay away from sex until marriage. I believed in that. They also said that being sexually active with your boyfriend/girlfriend ruins the relationship. I never got that one. How could sex make a relationship fall apart? Its just sex. If anything, wouldn't it make it stronger, now that you had a bigger bond?

I woke up the next morning trying to collect my thoughts.

What happened?

I looked around. Pete was holding me, fast asleep. Not to mention naked. The blankets were thrown about and our clothes lay discarded by the walls. I suddenly regained my memory about last night. I remembered the intimacy and the pain yet the pleasure that came with it. I had fucked Pete last night. I didn't know if I should be happy or sad about it. All I knew is that I didn't regret a thing.

I gently pushed pete off of me and slowly started get out of bed. I instantly felt a burning sensation in my ass.

"Mother of FUCKING GOD!" I screamed in pain. My whole body felt stiff and my ass burned. My sudden scream woke up Pete. He awoke in a panic as he had thought I was hurt. My eyes widened and I decided to stay in the awkward half up, half laying position I was in. Pete came up and looked down at me.

"What! What?" He said startled. I just shut my eyes in the pain.

"My ass FUCKING BURNS!" I yelled trying to get into a more comfortable position. "HOLY SHIT WHAT IF I HAVE AIDS!" I yelled worried. What if I had aids!???

Pete laughed.

"THIS ISNT FUCKING FUNNY PETE!" I was in serious pain. It ran through my body. And pete was fucking laughing.

"Patrick your perfectly fine and no you don't have aids" He shook his head.

"Oh so your a doctor now? Where did you get your degree huh? AT FUCKING ASS UNIVERSITY?!" That was the best come back I had given that I was in excrutiating pain. I attempted to sit up again and it came back in a wave of pain.

"Patrick, your just sore" He pecked my lips with a kiss smiling. "Its perfectly normal. I mean, I fucked you in the ass." he laughed again.

"This sucks." I said lying back down trying to make to pain go away. Pete brought his head down and kissed me deeply.

"Good morning beautiful" He said

"Not a good morning." I said closing my eyes. He laughed.

"Walking helps." He said getting out of bed and pulling boxers over his legs.

"How would you know?" I asked leaning up on my elbows to see him. He was getting dressed slowly. I took him in. Damn.

"Personal experience. Trust me, just try it." He said squeezing into skinny jeans. I pouted as he pulled them over his ass. "Don't worry, I wont put on a shirt if you would like?" He said smiling.

"Uggg" I said as I started to get out of bed. I got to the standing position easy enough, trying to just 'walk it off'. I took a step and pain hit me. "HOly FUCK!" I grabbed my ass. Then I realized I was still naked. I pulled boxers over my legs really quickly. "Pete I don't think I can do this" I said looking at him. He only smirked.

" You just need some motivation, here" He said going out of the door. "Come get me!" He said. He was such a toddler. I attempted to move again but more pain racked my body.

You can do this. I said to myself.

About 10 minutes later I finally reached the bottom of the stairs. "Pete where are you!?" I yelled. I got dressed before I came down, only feeling pain.

"Over here!" he yelled back. I walked into the living room where he was sitting in one of the recliners. I walked stiffly over to him and sat in his lap.

"See, I told you all you needed was motivation!" he said kissing my neck.

"Still hurts like shit though" I replied relaxing on him.

"I know babe, and im sorry. It will get easier" He gave me a reassuring kiss. I kissed back and we ended up making out for a while. We finally broke away to get food. That meant I had to walk again. It was a bit easier to walk that time. Good thing it was Sunday so I had the day to recover.

"So what do you want to do today?" Pete asked after putting our plates in the dishwasher. He still wasn't wearing a shirt.

"I want to relax, and get rid of this pain!' I said pointing to my ass. He only slapped it and agreed. The rest of the day was spent in the fort in the basement watching movies. Yes, we never took that down.

(A/N: Surprise!! I updated. Sorry about the short chapter. Juicy stuff later :) I think you guys will like the drama or maybe not....)