"You know it." He smiled. "You can leave your top on if you want though."

"Hey rules are rules no matter what your gender." I shrugged pulling my shirt over my head. Fighting between recruits was how we used to entertain ourselves. It used to be our own personal fight club just like the one in the movie and exactly the same rules applied. First rule, you do not talk about fight club. Second rule, you DO NOT talk about fight club. Third rule, if someone says stop, goes limp or taps out, fights over, Fourth rule, only two guys to a fight. Fifth rule, no shoes, no shirt. Sixth rule, fights will go on as long as they have to. In the film there's a seventh rule, if it's your first night then you have to fight, but that rule doesn't apply to us. Fight Club was how recruits ended up in such a bad state as they usually did, not because of operations like they always tell boss man, but because we get bored in the barracks and fight club sounded like a good idea. It was when I was here last so I'm guessing it still will be now.

We both got into good fighting stances circling each other for a moment, both waiting for the other to make the first move before I finally took a swing at his jaw. It missed by about half an inch as he stepped back swinging his arm around to hit me but I ducked so he punched nothing but the air above my head. Instead of standing straight back up I stayed low down bringing my leg around the back of his and swiping them out from underneath him. He landed on the concrete floor with a heavy thud and I immediately moved to straddle his waist so he couldn't get back up. "I could get used to this." He smirked before flipping us over and kneeing me in the ribs. "But I think I prefer this position."

"I wouldn't get used to it." I flipped us back over punching him square in the jaw and it started bruising straight away. I then put all of my pressure onto my right knee which was resting on top of his hand. Once again he tried to flip the positions, trying to gain some sort of control or advantage, but all that happened was I stood up letting him roll over onto his stomach doing half of the work for me. I then grabbed his hand pushing it up between his shoulder blades holding it there. "Give up?" I asked seeing him writhing in pain.

"No." He gritted out so I pushed his hand even further up and he eventually tapped out. "Jesus I feel sorry for anyone who gets on your bad side." He chuckled rubbing his now sore shoulder,

"You started it." I teased. "So you all kept fight club up and running while I was away." I took a seat on the nearest bunk sitting next to the man who recognised me when I first walked in.

"We tried. It was never as fun without you but it gave us something to do." A voice came from somewhere to my left and when I turned to see who it was, somebody on my right started to speak instead.

"You started the entire fight club thing before some of us were even recruits. You were like thirteen and started your own fight club."

"What can I say the movie was great? Besides there ain't a whole lot to do when we're confined to the barracks is there." Everyone chuckled and murmured there agreements. "Right who's Daniel Lowes?"

"That would be the person sitting next to you." He chuckled.

"Oh, well nice to meet you Daniel, I'm heading to bed." I pulled myself into the top bunk since no bunks had any ladders. I lay my head on the pillow and stared at the ceiling listening to the conversation going on in the room around me and next thing I knew I was being woken up.