9| 𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽 𝙱𝙴𝙻𝙻𝚂

No one's pov~~

Five and y/n both ran around drinking, eating, dancing, having fun.

Y/n dragged five in a random room, pulling him into a kiss, five pushed her down on the bed.

He was on top of her, he started moving down her neck, leaving little marks as he went.

She let out a soft moan in his ear. Five took off his Blazer, as y/n help take his tie and vast off.
He sat up, not breaking there kiss, he bring her up with him.

She was on his lap, five unzipped her dress just leave her in her, undergarments. She unbuttoned his shirt throwing it somewhere in the room.

Five laid her on her back. Kissing her stomach. She giggled if how it tickled. He kissed his way down to her area, she let put a moan as he pulled down her underwear.

♡○•☆●°□

Y/n' s pov~~

I woke up, with a splitting headache I looked around trying to find five. I guess he left when I fall asleep.

I got up and got dressed.

I brushed my hair, I heard the door opened

I brushed my hair, I heard the door opened. I turned around thinking it was five but it was Reginald.

I rolled my eyes, and sat on the bed "what do you want"

"To take care of my child, can't I do that" he said coming in with a tray with a pill, water and chocolate chip cookies.

Believe it or not I never had a cookie before Jayme and Alphonso always eat them be for I could. Even when I helped grace make them they always found a way to eat them.

"I know you never had a cookie before, so here you go." He said giving me a cookie.

I took it and ate it. And let me tell you it was SO FUCKING GOOD.

I took the pill and sat there in silence. "I want to apologize for my word at the party. I should have not said that" he apologized.

I silently thanked him. "Why did you only experimented on me." I asked him.

"I wanted to do your best, to have your full potential. You were a very extraordinary little girl. Very angry all the time. I wanted you to be better then your other siblings." He answered.

I just sat there eating my cookies, looking at the ground.

"I would like you to be at the lobby in 2 minutes for a family meeting." He said getting up.