3| 𝙿𝙾𝙲𝙺𝙴𝚃 𝙵𝚄𝙻𝙻 𝙾𝙵 𝙻𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙶

Y/n's pov~~~~

Today I have decided I was going for a walk and you know just look at the sky

I need to get some fresh air. As I was walking around I stop by the hotel obsidian like the good old days.

I walked in and see luther with his brother talking about music...OH MY GOD HE MAKE SLOANE A MIXTAPE. I want someone to make me a mixtape. :(

I walked over to them. "The sparrow are coming here." He filled his brother on what was going to happen "for what? Tea?" "Oh no, I hate tea,but I love coffee." I said as I sat down nexted to Luther's bother.

He looked at me like he was ready to fight, I put my hands up "I come in peace. Hi luther" I waved at him, he waved back.

"What are you doing here?" He asked "this is the only place that will give you a shot at 11:00 am."

"Anyway, it's time for you and me to show'em who's boss. Like the old days, huh? You know, bustin' heads? Oh Jesus, luther. Lionel rich-- are you kidding me?" I LOVE LIONEL RICHIE.

" oh I love Lionel Richie, he's the best" I said as I took the cassette tape. " Lionel Richie's still cool." He defended himself. "Lionel Richie is still cool." I backed him up.

"No, and who asked you." He turned to me "don't hate on Lionel."

"OK, guys, look, I met someone, okay? And I thought, you know, maybe she'd like some curated songs that just so happen to express what's In my heart." Luther as he put his headphones back on.

" when did you have time to meet someone? I mean, we've been here for two days and the only time you--" he cut himself off. Oh I know exactly who it is

"This is a mix tape for the enemy?" He looked at his brother in disbelief.

"Hey Sloane is not the enemy." I FUCKING KNOW IT WAS SLOANE!! " they are not the enemy. Y/n is not the enemy. This is all one big misunderstanding. And if our family could just behave ourselves for once, then we could all work together."

"So you were having sex with Sloane, eww gross dude thats my sister." " yes, me and Sloane can fall in love, get married, buy a dog, grow old on a porch."

"Ugh, Jesus luther, you're pathetic." That's rude.

"Is..is Sloane the gravity one? Oh shit. You guys had gravity sex. " "Oh my God, eww OK, I'm leaving."

I got up and left I didn't want to hear what he did with my sister.

I stop and saw a kid. He asked my what a molotov cocktail was and I told him to ask his dad. Then his dad walked by.

"The hell are you doing? I told you not to be here." What a bad dad damn. " what's a molotov cocktail?" He asked.

" why didn't you ask her?" "Because she told me to asked you." They started to walk and I followed Because why not.

" is it a drink?" "No." "Can I try one?" "No."
" I've had beer, you know" he continued.

"You let your kid have beer?" Diego just give me a look. "Its a homemade bomb, okay?"

"Sweet. I can help. Ever made a pipe bomb? 'Cause I have. I've blown up to s of mailboxes. There are secrets in the mix."

"Ever blown someone brain before?" "No but that's so cool. So what's our job here, and how much you paying?" Diego went to press the elevator button.

"Your guys job is to study the inside of this elevator, okay?" "What wait?" " all right."
"Until I get back." He pressed all the buttons

" wait. Hey come back." "Hey Diego have to go home!"

"Fucking, bitch, cunt, shit, mother fuck, bitch!!" I said as I kicked to wall of the elevator.

"You okay?" Stanley asked as him and I sit on the floor. "No, not really. My family is going to kill your fathers family I need to help."

"Maybe your family won't be here soon, but for now you said you can blow stuff."

"Huh, oh yeah." I started to activate my powers.

" wow, cool" he sounded impressed

" wow, cool" he sounded impressed. " you really think so?" " yeah that's so cool."

" you're all right kid" " thank you" then the doors opened. " finally" I ran out.

"Wait can you teach me how to make a molotov cocktail please" he begged me.

" fine but you can throw it outside and at something that's not going to blow up ok?"
He looked at me and rolled his eyes.

" hey, mírame, afuera solo esta bien" he looked at me in disbelief "oh no you speak Spanish too, I don't know Spanish."

" outside only Stanley, ok?" "Fine" "good... ew I'm acting like your mom ew."

I taught how to make a molotov cocktail, when I lit it up, he ran away. And I had to chase him.

"Stanley get back here" I said as I chased after him " molotov this, bitches!" "Stanley!not now." Diego finally stopped him

Stanley dropped the molotov cocktail and it
Set fire to a banner. All the hotel guest ran out of the room.

"Power up." Now Christopher started to use his powers " Ben no, stop it!" I yelled at him defending the umbrellas.

I try to use my powers to help them but, nothing worked.

Then some old guy came and push me behind him. Looks like he has powers too. And when he started to use his powers, he...he.. burned Jayme and Alphonso faces.

Ther....there...dead.

°•○●•□■◇

Y/n got to hang with the umbrellas today. Y/n does know Spanish , she was born in Mexico. That's why Diego and her are best friends.

I just want all of you to know I am making these chapters word for word ao, it takes longer to make them but, I will try to post sooner :).