4| 𝙺𝚄𝙶𝙴𝙻𝙱𝙻𝙸𝚃𝚉

Y/n's pov~~

I can't believe Jayne and Alphonso are dead. Sure they always eat all the food and ever let's me try a cookie,but I still loved them.

I sat on my knees by their head just looking at them.

Some guy came in and stop and looked at my brother and sister.

" oh man. Heavens to Betsy. What did you do? Did Viktor go full 'Carrie' again?"

"We didn't do this." Allison nodded her head toward the old man.

" harlan?" "Don't! Don't come near me, please."

"I just want to make sure that you're okay." Viktor said in the most softies way.

Harlan was breathing rapidly. I got up and want to Sloane. It looked like she was unconscious.

"Sloane. Sloane, are you all right?" Luther asked as she woke up.

Her arm was hurt and when she sat up, she looked at Alphonso and jayme.

She looked scared.  Then she ran up the stairs.
"You got a live one, luther.!" Diego said as ran after Sloane.

" hey! Don't touch her!" I yelled at them and ran after them.

"She is the enemy." I heard as I walked in the shower room.

"If you hurt her, I will bury you." Luther threatened Diego.

"You gonna bury me too, luther?" Allison said with an attitude.

He just looked at her.  " just.... just let me talk to her. Okay? Please." He begged.

"Trust me. She's gonna talk."  What the hell is she going to do.

●□•●○♤□●

"I heard a rumor." She was going to use her powers to get Sloane to talk.

"Whoa, Allison, hey." Luther tried to stop her.

'You're gonna tell me the truth." She continued.

"Let her do her thing, man." Diego didn't even stop her.

"Allison stop it, please, she didn't do anything." I tried to stop her.

" you're next y/n"  WHAT WAIT?!?!

"Where's the briefcase?" She looked so scary.

"Tell me. Where is it? Where the hell.. is it?" She started getting closer to her.

Sloane looked really scared now. " I don't know!"

"We left it in your house, and it is only way out of this! Where is it?"

"Allison that's enough!" I yelled at her and activated my powers.

"Let go of my sister

"Let go of my sister." I threatened her.

"Stand down y/n" luther told me. I had enough I left the room and went to the bar.

I was drinking my feelings away when Diego called me over.

"You and y/n are gonna clean up every square inch of this" he was talking about the burned-out banner.

"What? Most of this wasn't even our fault. It was the man, the octogenarian." Stan defined himself.

"I don't give a shit where he grew up you're gonna. No one--" he got cut of by Stan.

"Yeah, you're just mad that you got your ass kicked by a floating cube!" DAMN!!

"That's it. You're grounded." Diego then looked at Klaus I think that's his name.

"Why are you laughing? You were conveniently  absent when all this shit went down"

"I was talking with dad" what our father why was he talking to him.

"Don't move an inch." Diego told me and Stanley.

When they were done talking, Diego us keys and a list of room in the hotel.

"And when you're done here, you two are gonna clean every room an chests list to pay for this shit, okay?"

"I don't have to do this, I'm 30 years old."

"Fine you can watch over him. And your uncle Klaus is gonna watch over you too."

"What?no! Why can't you do it?" "Because I have to babysit luther in case Allison pops off again. Okay?"

I can't believe I have to do this.

●□•●○♤□●

I was sitting on the bed and Klaus was drinking...something and Stan cleaning.

"Hey, you missed a spot." "You missed a spot your face, and I'm not complaining."

"Hey, hey, hey. Listen to me, buddy. This is nothing compared to what I endured when I was your age. You know he once gave me six months laundry duty. Six months! Just for pawning one of his stuip priceless artifacts from mexico. Well, turns out it did have a price, dad, and that price was $35 for meth, thank you very much."

"Ben did that to me once,but it wasn't laundry. I was three months in the basement for not blowing someone up." My family is... interesting.

"Laundry duty doesn't seem that bad." Stan  said as he dusted the room.

"Well, it is when you know what your brothers do into their socks." OK eww no.

"Okay that's my cue to go,bye" I said as I got up and left the room.

But I had a feeling I shouldn't have left the room.

●□•●○♤□●

I don't know why this one what hard to write, but I did tho, it is short, there wasn't much too write.

Next chapter five and y/n get to meet!!!

I might post two time today so get excited. :)