robin

7:52
it was almost time for the movie to start, texas chainsaw massacre, while waiting for it to start robin went around by the bushes probably going to piss or some nasty stuff boys do. his uncle saw his friend from highschool, leaving me by myself, alone. i noticed a tall figure eyeing me, more like staring into my soul. snapping my head back to the screen once the black shadow came near. i could make out the details more clear, a tall curly blonde boy. "what are you doing here , dipshit." he questioned, sounding more like a statement. "watching a movie." i blankly replied, examining him closely. he smacked his lips, the moment of realization hit me like a bus, "your vance hopper" "who else would i be?" his punk ass voice loudens, "i want to talk to you, after the movie"  and with that he walked off. "he causing you trouble?" robins voice could be heard. he was a car away, but his anger was clearly audible. i shook my head, knowing damn well vance could beat robins ass if both of them were to have a problem, fighting it out. "your uncle is talking to one of his old friends" pointing to the red mustang.

half way through the movie, robin came closer, being able to hear his breath, i uncomfortably shifted, he noticed, backing off. he cleared his throat, signaling that he wanted to get something off his chest. he's being more clingy and closer than usual, i hope he's ok. 'oh no should i call a doctor?' 'is he having mood swings?' "can you pass the popcorn please" i jolted getting startled by him. i reached over grabbing a handful, pouring it into his hands. 'he just wanted popcorn dumbass'

once the movie was over, robin invited me to sleep over at his place, i thought about it, mother has a guy coming over, and it is a friday night. "yeah of course" we smiled, mother wouldn't mind, she barely even checks up on me when i get home, i don't even think she knows i'm not home. "hold on you two, let me chat with my friend real quick, alright?" nodding, he walked up to his friend and started chatting away. i peaked inside the bag of popcorn, luckily there was still enough for me and robin to share. "uh what that girls name again?" "who?" "the girl you fucked up, in second period." i had almost forgotten what had happened earlier today. "ohh, yeah, charry" he giggled, "what's so funny?" "the look on her face was hilarious" laughing i scooped popcorn from robin's hand, dumping it into my mouth. "i would do anything to see her like that again"

9:42
i was done showering, threw on the shirt robin gave me to wear, and unworn shorts. wrapping my hair with a towel. i sat down on his bed, "which shampoo did you use?" "the one you use, damn my hair feels so much better" i said yawning, "WHAT?!" "what?" "that's what i use" "...i know" "that's my secret to my thick and healthy hair" he said flipping his hair. i chuckled, he stood like a stick, "it's not funny" "ok, mrs. not funny" he pounced, a tickle war began. "STOP GET OFF ME! YOUR SO SWEATY ACKK!"  he got up and left, i rolled my eyes.

10:13
clenching the pillow, blocking all of robin's hits. "STOP BLOCKING" "MAKE ME!" with that he threw it, jumping on the bed, losing my balance, he took that opportunity to push me down. trying my best to find his weak spot, his neck. the boy sounded as if he was fighting for his life, squirming beneath my arms, if i were being honest right now, his laugh makes everything 10 times funnier than it actually is. "just give up already!" no answer, just laughter. a pair of hands unknowingly slithered onto my body, gripping me by the hips, not noticing until the boy had stopped uncontrollably laughing, instead staring into me. "it's getting late y/n, we should get to sleep" my gaze shifted to the clock, 10:56. off him, getting a blanket to lay on the ground, he stopped me, taking the cotton sheet, while patting the mattress. "if it's ok with you?"

                                                             {721 words}