damn sherly

9:03

vance hopper busted through the classroom doors, catching everyone's attention, especially all the girls. i scoffed as they tried their best to make themselves look pretty, brushing their hair, fixing their makeup, sitting upright. vance ignored their presences, he strides to the seat across from mine. he gave me a small glance, i looked away. "what's up with him?" i heard robin mumble under his breath. i shrugged in response, i averted my attention to robin and finney, ripping a piece of paper from my book bag, clicking my dried pen, i wrote some stuff and passed it to finney. i heard him snicker, throwing it to robin. "those girls think vance is gonna set his eyes on them" robin was wheezing, "you weren't supposed to read it out loud dumb shit!" i scolded, he just stared at me blankly. i could feel eyes drilling in the back of my head, slowly turning, shit. not only were we those desperate bitches giving me 'death' stares, but vance, but he didn't show any emotion or a reaction. both robin and finn suddenly bursted out laughing like a fucking psychopath, i couldn't help but join in. girls starting bickering behind us, they raised their voice when they said my name or vance. it wasn't bothering us at all, actually we loved seeing them get upset over something unimportant. i felt an aggressive tap on my shoulder, charry corpus, stood firmly, giving me a mean look, who does she think she's scaring?? i went up from my seat, pushing my chair, startling charry. "what?" my voice deep and harsh. "you think it's funny? huh?!" her annoying voice rang through all four walls, i gave her an amusing laugh. i felt her tensed up, she swung, before she could touch me, i grabbed her wrist firmly, "let go you dickhe-" i pulled her towards me and kneed her chest, she fell to the floor, crying. her friend rushed to her, helping her up, "let her get up" i shot her a look. even though this bitch was crying like a baby she managed to spring back to her feet, i upercut her jaw, earning an audible crack, gasp and murmurs echoed, the poor thing looked around, looking like a lost sheep. she had embarrassment written all over her slutty face, kicking me in the stomach, i held my stomach, slightly in pain, but it soon faded away. i laughed at her, "damn sherly" yanking her hair repeatedly smashing her face against my knee, as she desperately tried to get a grip on my shirt. i spun her around, and kicked her back leg, and she ate shit, weak. "i can't feel my face!" i grabbed her jawline, "gosh sherly, your face is a total mess, you should fix it." my tone drenched in sarcasm, the audience bursted laughing like hyenas, even vance looked surprised. "DAMN YOU ROCKED HER SHIT!" finney and robin, came to me, "MS CAMPBELL, OFFICE!" mr. parker walked up to charry passing her a nurses note, i took my bag, making my way to the office, or at least what everyone else thought. i'm gonna ditch.

i strolled to the nearest 711 , $13 and 26 cents, i plopped my stuff on the counter, chips, soda, and a push pop, "your total is $8.19." i handed the lady 10 bucks, giving me back the change. outside, i set myself on the edge of the sidewalk, a blondie standing right beside me, "you want something?" "you really did rock that bitch's shit" he faced me, vance. passing me his cigarette, "yeah," "the look on her face when you bashed her" i chuckled, "i bet she makes that face when she's screwing with some rando" i popped open the push pop, flicking the cap somewhere. 'the fuck was he staring at me for?'

{642 words}