"Ah?" This time Xiao Wen was really surprised, his mouth opened wide, and he didn't believe in the follow-up development, "How is that kid named Lan now?"

"I heard that he is still a junior staff member in the Central Political Office. Strange, after so many years, according to normal procedures, it is time to be promoted to section chief, but I don't know if I have offended someone, and there has been no progress in these years. Deputy Director Wang, too, in the past few years, several times he has been transferred to the main office. I was stuck by the top. I have always had a bad temper, so I was not popular in the unit. However, after I came, he was very polite to me. It should be said that he was a little flattered. Maybe he thought I had some background. He wants me to help him." Zhang Rui said very carefully, he rarely saw Xiao Wen interested in these gossips.

"Hmph," Xiao Wen sneered, "Xiao Rui, you help me wrap a red envelope for them today, with 4444 yuan in it. If he asks who gave the gift, just tell them that it was me."

"4444?" Zhang Rui exclaimed, he knew that in Chinese tradition, 4 often represented death and bad luck, and was an unlucky number.

"Do you know who that kid surnamed Lan is?" Xiao Wen didn't hide what Zhang Rui meant, "He is Tong Tong's biological father."

"What?" Zhang Rui's eyes widened, the gossip he said was true ?

"Although there is a little difference between what you said, there is not much wrong. Back then, what they said and what they did to Xiao Qiang will be in my heart for the rest of my life." Xiao Wen said lightly, "If we are just ordinary Family, Xiao Qiang may be ruined when such a thing happens, but I am just glad that we had a certain ability back then, and He Kun helped us make a head start, otherwise we will have to bear the tragic ending of our life."

Zhang Rui listened to By the time Xiao Wen said such words, he fully understood, and a wave of anger rushed from the inside out. In his impression, Xiao Wen has always been gentle and elegant, always so indifferent when encountering things, such a person who is so unrestrained and unrestrained. Of course, Xiao Wen's empathy is because of his love for his sister, but when he did something like this to Xiao Qiang, how much damage Xiao Qiang suffered back then can be imagined. No wonder Deputy Director Wang and the boy surnamed Lan have not been able to rise up in the system. It was Xiao Wen who offended him. It would be good if he was not fired. Listening to Brother Wen's tone, he didn't know anything about them, so it must be that He Kun was venting his anger for him back then. Zhang Rui felt a little angry in his heart when he thought of Deputy Director Wang's flattery towards him. Fortunately, I knew about Brother Wen, otherwise I really helped him, not against Xiao Wen, then I could really hit my head. Zhang Rui originally thought that he would not go to the wedding of Deputy Director Wang's daughter today, but when he thought about Xiao Wen asking him to bring gifts, he changed his mind and already had an idea to deal with it. If you dare to offend those who should not be offended, you will live in remorse for the rest of your life. Zhang Rui still went to the wedding scene. As soon as he arrived at the hotel, Wang Changqing trotted up excitedly when he saw Zhang Rui, and brought his daughter and son-in-law with him.

Wang Changqing is actually not a fool. Of course he knew what kind of person he offended at that time. At that time, he offended him to death. He thought that this was the only way to live in this life, and it would be good to keep his position without a future.

But as soon as the rumor about her daughter spread, Wang Changqing knew that things were not that simple.

If this is the case, when questioning the rumor, every time the daughter has a boyfriend, someone will come over and tell him the rumor, until the daughter really degenerates.

Wang Changqing hated Lan Qingjiang to death. Back then, he thought that the word 'green' in his name was the fate of the two of them. Now it seems that it is indeed fate, and it is a bad fate.

The daughter must keep the child this time, because she has had three abortions, and if she is beaten again this time, she will never have the chance to be a mother again in her life.

The child's father has already run away, but how could Wang Changqing let his daughter give birth to the child without a name?

So, Wang Changqing first thought of Lan Qingjiang.

Lan Qingjiang was the beginning of their Wang family's tragedy, and it was impossible not to let him be responsible.

Over the years, out of hatred for the Lan family, Wang Changqing relied on the only relationship to make the Lan Qingjiang family live in dire straits. Lan Qingjiang will always be a staff member, and his popularity is getting worse and worse. His eldest brother was originally a He works in a public institution, but he directly dumped his eldest brother's work. His eldest sister-in-law was originally a mean person. Because her husband lost his job, he blamed his brother-in-law. When the family met, they would quarrel.

However, Wang Changqing still felt unresolved. The tragedy of their Wang family over the years was due to the consequence of being dragged into the death by their Lan family to offend someone who should not have been offended. Now, let Lan Qingjiang marry his daughter, and give Lan Qingjiang a green hat, so that he can never touch other women in his life, and it is impossible for him to have his own children. This kind of ending makes Wang Changqing very happy. Anyway, his daughter is also suffering, and giving her the opportunity to vent such pain is the last thing he, a father, can do for her. "Zhang Chu, are you here?" Wang Changqing bowed his body, smiling happily in his clothes.

A deputy head of the department, calling a director-level cadre respectfully, this is already the limit of bowing, Wang Changqing flattered that no one could see it.

Wang Changqing is smart. When he saw such a young cadre at the department level, and he came from the grassroots level, he knew that Zhang Rui was a person with a big background. If he could get him, maybe his doom could be rewritten from now on. After so many years, those people may have forgotten him, right?

"Deputy Director Wang, congratulations." Zhang Ruijian and Wang Changqing stepped forward and stood still, he really didn't want to step into the wedding hall of those who offended Brother Wen, "I'm here to deliver Gift money , by the way, help one of my older brothers send you a red envelope."

"Zhang Chu is too polite," Wang Changqing smiled so much that his eyes narrowed, "I am happy, please come in. Your brother knows someone from my family, no Do you know who it is?"

Zhang Rui couldn't help but smile, he handed the two red envelopes to Wang Changqing, and specifically explained, "The one above is from me, and the one below is from my brother. I won't go in. , and leave beforehand."

Wang Changqing felt a little wrong this time, but he didn't want to ask too much, and just persuaded him diligently, "Zhang Chu, let's go in and sit down and have a glass of water and wine."

Zhang Rui smiled lightly and shook his head . , but looked at the

groom and said softly, "My brother's name is Xiao Wen, he said that he and his sister Xiao Qiang will bless you both."

Wang Changqing shrugged and opened the red envelope below, and the 444 yuan banknotes inside seemed to laugh at them.

Wang Changqing's hands trembled as if he had lost all his strength.

end