I started to cry uncontrollably because I knew what was going to happen.

"Any last words?"

"...

Fuck you."

Slash.

I saw how mom's head rolled out of her body into the floor, splattering it with blood as mama and I could only watch in utter despair.

She kicked my mom's head towards mama as she also walked towards her.

"Would you like to join your wife?"

"LEAVE ME AND MY FAMILY ALONE YOU FUKING-"

"I don't care."

I could see how the sword stabbed right through her chest, silencing her.

The lady removed the bloody sword, earning a painful scream from mama until her lifeless body plopped onto the floor dying our once green floor crimson red.

"Would you look at that! Did you like it, little one? Did you like it?"

I was in the most utter pain and despair ever seen in human history.

My neck, wrist, hips, and ankles were bloody as to how much I tried to escape, but I failed.

I was finally let go to the ground, only to splatter it with more blood.

I saw how the blue skinned grinned and laughed at the scene, then they just left.

I tried to walk towards my parents with the pain I was in.

I tried to mutter their names but my neck was in too much pain.

It seems I lost too much blood because my vision was getting blurry and my strength was slowly decreasing.

The last thing I remember seeing is my sister with a bloody head on the floor, not moving at all.

END OF FLASHBACK

"Y-you..."

"It's me! Long time no see! Did you know of that human park that opened up? You should go with all your family since there is a combo-

oh wait, right.

You don't have a full family, do you?"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

I spread fire across my hands as I charged towards her.

She charged her tentacles towards me, stupid bitch,

Doesn't know what's flammable and what's not.

I smelled the burning flesh and heard her screams of pain as her tentacles burned to a crisp.

Suddenly I was attacked by a new siren.

She had blue skin, mint eyes, long wavy hair, same clothes as all of them bitches, and had long sharp nails like mine.

I was pinned to the floor by her foot, not for long since I overcharged her with electric volts as she backed up in pain.

"And exactly WHY did you decide to come back to my territory huh!?"

"For the same reason as always silly, we want terrain."

"YOU ALWAYS GOING ABOUT OUR LANDS! CAN'T YOU JUST GIVE UP ALREADY!? WE AREN'T GONNA GIVE YOU SHIT SO YOU CAN START PACKING CUZ NOBODY WANTS YOU HERE!"

"Do I look like I want to do that?"

The two sirens pounced towards me and so did I, we started fighting to death going with all we got. I had to ignore the screams of pain from my people for the sake of the whole kingdom's safety, I hated it but I had to.