When some people talk about He Kun, it is inevitable to talk about whether He Kun is married, has a girlfriend, what kind of girlfriend he likes, what kind of talent is such a good man worthy of him and so on. Everyone has a lot of conjectures about He Kun, but Deng Bo really didn't expect that one day he would know the answer in an instant, and then the answer was so exceptional and even horrifying. The boss's lover is a man, and the two have two sons! ! ! In other words, both of them are men, how did this son come out? Well, let's not talk about these for a while, it may be adoption or surrogacy. Now that technology is so advanced, such a boyfriend is enough to make his teeth fall out.

Deng Bo couldn't help but glanced at Xiao Wen again in the rearview mirror, just in time to see the boss kissing Xiao Wen's face and smiling at each other.

The relationship between the two is really good, Deng Bo thought to himself, but there is always a feeling that it was nothing more than that. Although they are quite handsome, there are many handsome stars on TV now, and there is a feeling that this one is chosen.

"By the way, why did you have an early holiday this year?" He Kun asked curiously.

"I asked for annual leave." Xiao Wen smiled, "bring Gaga and Bei Bei more when I go home, as you know, those who spend Christmas abroad have been on vacation since Christmas, and our Ministry of Foreign Affairs has also There are very few, there is nothing important and you don't need to call me."

It turns out that the boss's lover also has a formal job, Deng Bo pricked up his ears and listened to the conversation between the two, and he was still in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

"How do you feel about work now?" He Kun asked with a smile.

"It's too relaxing." Xiao Wen touched Beibei's little face in his arms, "The pressure has been reduced a lot over the past year. Now it's good to follow the steps. Assistant Minister, the next step is the Deputy Minister, you know my Positioning, and finally the position of the Minister of Foreign Affairs, there are still six or seven years, which is enough."

Deng Bo suddenly felt his heartbeat speed up. It's just a young man who has just graduated. It's normal for him to keep up with his boss and to work in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. But why did he hear the position of the Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs and the position of the Minister? This is too exaggerated, right? The boss is the governor of the province, and the people he has come into contact with are highly ranked. Even in less than a year, Deng Bo followed He Kun. Even the deputy prime minister has seen it, but he never thought that he would get from one of them. The young man in his twenties heard the words of the vice minister of foreign affairs, the minister, etc., and said that six or seven years was enough. What kind of situation is this? Deng Bo was a little confused.

He Kun was silent for a while and asked, "Wenwen, do you plan to move to a higher position? Uh, you know, now that your godfather is a member of the Politburo Standing Committee, if you ultimately want to represent the interests of the non-aristocratic alliance , the position of the Minister of Foreign Affairs is not enough."

Xiao Wen also fell silent, as the godfather and the others meant, of course, he hoped that Xiao Wen would climb to a higher position, since he reached the high position of the deputy minister, it also represented For the interests of some non-aristocratic alliances, when Ou Boqing retires, someone must take over.

Deng Bo was shocked again, what did the boss say, Xiao Wen's godfather is a member of the Politburo Standing Committee? ? ?

Not enough positions for the Minister of Foreign Affairs? ? ?

Well, Deng Bo has to admit that the conclusion he just made is too arbitrary. How can he compare the boss's lover with the starlet in his heart? If such an identity and appearance are not worthy of a boss, then what kind of talent is worthy of a boss?