With the consent of Ou Boqing and Zhan Meixiang, Xiao Qiang was sent to the godfather and godmother's house and asked them to help take care of her. When the godmother heard about Xiao Qiang, she had a bad impression of this child before, but she was pregnant with Xiao Wen's younger sister, the godmother always had some pity, not to mention, Xiao Qiang's determination and independence later, Still let the godmother recognize her.

Zhan Meixiang looked at Xiao Qiang, whose belly was getting bigger day by day, thinking of the grandson she would be able to hold in the near future, always thinking about it, she was happy.

In the first month, after He Kun and Xiao Wen visited relatives and friends in the capital to pay New Year's greetings, they still remembered going for a walk to Shi's hometown, making Lao Shi very happy.

Mr. Shi hadn't seen these two young people for more than two years. Since they gave such a gift last time, Mr. Shi has been paying attention to He Kun and Xiao Wen. The achievements of He Kun and Xiao Wen are often mentioned in Shi's hometown. Mr. Shi always said to Shi Lingling, don't think that you have studied at Peking University. After graduation, as long as Shi Lingling has one-tenth of the achievements of He Kun and the others , Shi Lao will snicker.

Shi Lingling was not convinced, but she still admired the two in her heart. On her computer desktop are always the stills of those two people back then. In Shi Lingling's heart, the two are already very good friends of hers.

This time, He Kun and Xiao Wen came to visit Lao Shi and wish him New Year. The girl was the happiest. She heard that Xiao Wen was also a graduate student of Peking University. She was very excited and called him Junior Brother Xiao Wen. Xiao Wen didn't take it seriously, nodded and agreed.

This time, Shi Lingling generously made a photo album of the last stills and gave it to her junior and junior brothers. It was a New Year's gift.

He Kun disagreed, but Xiao Wen liked it very much. At the same time, after copying the electronic file of the photo back, the last still photo of the two of them was enlarged and hung in the bedroom of the commoner alley, which matched the antique decoration of the bedroom very well.

After the New Year, it is a routine gathering of the He Department. Xiao Wen has been absent from such gatherings for two years, but people without the He Department will forget Xiao Wen.

"Master Wen, long time no see. I know that after you returned to the capital, you went to the 'Badminton Club' several times, but never met you." It was Sun Zuolian, secretary of the Lingnan Provincial Party Committee who played badminton with Xiao Wen back then. Son of Sun Litao. Although he has not entered the officialdom, he is still somewhat famous in the business world. I heard that he has encouraged a company to list in Hong Kong in the past two years, and the response has been very good.

"Haha, you industrialist, do you still have time to go to the Yulin Club?" Xiao Wen reached out and held Sun Litao's hand and shook it twice, "I heard that you have been doing well recently, and you are working with Japanese companies. Grandpa also praised you in front of He Kun, saying that you did a good job."

"Thank you Wen Shao for the praise, thank you San Shao." Sun Litao was excited when he heard that he could stand in front of He Kun. When I got up, I heard that Xiao Wen said that Mr. He praised him in front of He Kun, then he must have told Mr. He about his own achievements, and he was even more grateful to He Kun.

The senior members of the He Department are indeed concerned about their juniors, which makes them more energetic in doing things, and at the same time, their sense of belonging to the He Department is also stronger.

He Kun looked at the conversation between Xiao Wen and Sun Litao, and felt emotional. His family Wenwen has really grown a lot in the past two years. A few simple words have achieved multiple goals without a trace.