"It's very hard work." Unexpectedly, when Xiao Wen was a civil servant in city F, province y, he really took the unified entrance examination abruptly. He had been working hard for so long that he almost forgot about it, but he answered this sentence. But it is resounding, without the slightest guilt.

"Haha," Madam Tang smiled sarcastically, completely disbelieving, "After my Shengjie graduates, you two will work in the same unit, you are an old senior, then you will have to take more care of our Shengjie, you In which department, how close you should be. It's hard to say that it's possible to be assigned to the same department, in-laws, don't you think?"

Madam Tian nodded again and again, turned her head and shouted, "Shengjie, come here quickly, You will be a unit in the future, so you should get closer and closer."

Tian Shengjie is also very interesting. I really did not expect to be from the same unit in the future. He is about to graduate. Because of the promise of the deputy minister, he has also conducted in-depth investigations into the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, and is still familiar with various departments. Although I don't know who the staff is, but when the time comes to work, I believe that I can easily mingle with others at the same time.

Now that I have the opportunity to meet colleagues, of course it is good.

"Hello, my name is Tian Shengjie, it's a pleasure to meet you. In the future, if you really enter the same unit, you will need to take care of you." Tian Shengjie stepped forward and shook hands with Xiao Wen.

Xiao Wen smiled and stretched out his hand, holding Tian Shengjie's hand lightly, "Hello, Xiaotian, how is Comrade Cunzhi?"

Tian Shengjie was stunned for a while, but for a while he didn't realize that Xiao Wen was greeting his father.

Mrs. Tang and Mrs. Tian's eyes are also extremely strange, what does this boy mean?

Got it?

When I was young, I directly called my father 'Comrade Cunzhi'. What does this mean?

Listening to the tone, it is like greeting a friend of the same age.

Could it be because you are already working in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs that you can be called like that? Tian Shengjie is very upset. Although I may have entered the Ministry of Foreign Affairs later than you, I have graduated with a Ph.D. , It seems that at this age, it is impossible to graduate with a doctorate, right?

But Tian Shengjie came from a big family after all. He withdrew his hand in embarrassment and asked, "Thank you, my father is in good health. I don't know who you are..."

"My surname is Xiao..."

"Shengjie, come and have a look. How about this baby's clothes?" Before Xiao Wen could answer, Tang Xinting interrupted him and called out loudly. Tang Xinting felt even more unhappy, what kind of person is this? Although he is the son of a member of the Politburo Standing Committee, he is nothing but a 'dry'. What is he even acting as an elder in front of others?

After all, Tang Xinting was also the daughter of a Politburo member, so there is some arrogance. Although it's not good for her to lose her temper directly at Xiao Wen, it's no big deal to make trouble next to Xiao Wen and interrupt Xiao Wen's words.

Tian Shengjie still walked over. At this point, everyone had nothing to talk about.

"Xiaowen, let's go shopping elsewhere." Zhan Meixiang said to Xiao Wen with a smile.

"Okay, Mom." Xiao Wen nodded, nodded to Mrs. Tang and Mrs. Tian, ​​and Zhan Xiangmei was about to leave.

Suddenly, Tian Shengjie, who was walking towards Tang Xinting, stopped, turned back suddenly, and looked at Xiao Wen.