A soft knock comes from your door and you slowly get up to open it. Opening the door you see an extremely pissed Gojo holding a bag of food wearing a black shirt that hug his muscles and some grey sweatpants.

"So fuck a text huh?" He asks leaning against the entrance.

"What ?" You ask him confused.

"Y/N.. I told you to text me when you got home safe two days ago" he sighs.

Realization hits  you as you remember that you promised to let him know when you got home like you always do. But you were so caught up with just coming home and resting that it completely slipped your mind.

"Shit. Satoru I'm so sorry.. I just had a really long night" you tell him.

"For two days?" He asks you disappointed with your answer.

"Yes- I was so exhausted I got home and went to bed, I've only gotten up to shower and brush my teeth, I'm really, really sorry" you give him your infamous fluttery eyes look.

He rolls his eyes and walks into your dorm putting the food down on the table and taking a seat on the couch.

"C'mon Satoru.. I'm sorry, I swear I forgot" you pout at him plopping next to him. You know that your pouts work on him and you never understood why.

You don't know it but you make Gojo weak in the knees by just existing so of course he'll fall for it every time. "Please" you tell him laying your head on his shoulder.

"Whatever." He smiles picking up the remote and turning on the tv.

After watching a few documentaries you feel yourself dozing off, but quickly wake up when you hear a breaking news announcement pop up on the tv.

"A group of tourists have gone missing recently shaking up the entire town.. the tourists have been missing for 5 days now with no trace, the only possible clue being a journal left behind in the hotel room of one of the tourists who had written about looking for the infamous curse named Ryomen Sukuna in the journal "

"Could this all be some sort of cruel joke or could the curse of Sukuna actually be roaming around hurting people? Where are these tourists? Stay tuned for more information" the news anchor adds.

You turn to look at Gojo who's smirking at the information being given on the news. "How exactly is this funny?" You ask him.

"Because the news is reporting nonsense"

"How?"

"Sukuna has been locked up and concealed for thousands of years in a secure location, it's impossible"

"Really?" You ask wanting to know.

"Rea-Did you not know this already?" He asks turning his head to look at you.

"Was I suppossed to?" You ask him

"How do you expect to be the number one jujutsu sorcerer if you don't even know the history of certain curses?" He asks you.

"So what I'm hearing is I should be expecting to become the number one jujutsu sorcerer?" You asked excitedly.

"No.. what I'm saying is you should familiarize yourself with historic curses just in case something happens"

"Well then enlighten me Mr.Gojo" you wink at him, making his heart flutter and his dick twitch.

"I-Alright all you have to know is that Sukuna is a very dangerous curse, extremely dangerous- he's the King of Curses in fact. He's murdered dozens and dozens of people; women, children etc. and he despises humans" he says "he's a special grade curse" he adds seriously.