• Until The Last Breath ⋆

Start from the beginning

He opens the door and coldness spreads over my skin at the loss of his body heat. I snuggle back into the pillow under my head, any ounce of tiredness I felt earlier washed out of my system. The only feeling invading my body right now being pure lust. Mixed with the building pressure in my core and my pulsating nipple.

How long can it take someone to let out a dog?

After a minute or two I decide that I can no longer bear the loss of his touch and slide my arm under the blanket, my fingers finding their way between my legs.

I inhale deeply at the contact, arching my back once more. The back of my head presses harder and harder into the pillow the quicker I move my fingers against myself. My mind is calm, no disrupting thoughts crossing it as my body keeps heating and my orgasm building up.

My only reassurance I didn't go deaf are the sounds of my heavy breaths filling up the bedroom. The longer I touch myself the hotter it gets under the blanket, so I decide to eventually kick it off my body with my feet. My nipples grow even harder at the sensation of the fresh air, so hard they almost hurt.

My other hand wraps around one, the one Chris pinched, and I start playing with it as I quicken the pace between my legs.

And then I feel it, the closeness of the edge I need reach so desperately, so close I can almost reach my hand out and touc—

"I think to remember that I told you," he says,"to not. Move."

His hand closes around the wrist at the southern part of my body, removing it from my throbbing clit and pinning it down next to my head. I cry out desperately.

He tsks and when I open my eyes, he's looking right into my soul. Hovering over my face he whispers, "I think I praised you too early."

The hand that still flicks my nipple is now also pinned right next to my head. The almost reachable edge now pitched right over the outfield fence.

"Chris, please." I whine, desperately rubbing my thighs together.

He's straddling my lap, holding me in place with both his legs and arms. I'm about to lose my mind.

"Please, what?"

"Just," I don't know what. Can't decide what I want, just the need of any kind of release, "do something. Anything."

Before I can register what happened, I'm already laying on my stomach. Chris still straddles my legs and is now pressing his hard cock against my behind.

His chest meets my back and I feel his breath against my ear, his teeth then making contact with my skin there.

"Don't. Move."

I nod. Quickly. Wanting to give him everything I can in exchange for something.

He sits back up and moves down my legs, sliding his hands over my whole body in the process. When his legs reach my calves, I cry out. Not because of his legs against mine but at the contact of his tongue against my core after he spread my cheeks.

It's not the first time he went down on me, but at this angle it feels different. Almost forbidden. But at the same time ten times more arousing. I whimper and moan and scream when his tongue hits the right places repeatedly. My hands grasp the first things I reach as I press my head into the pillow to mumble my noises.