• I'm Yours ⋆

Start from the beginning

I get a feeling that he's enjoying himself a little too much with these notes, but at the same time, I'm very glad he wrote them. My eyes find the pair of sweatpants on the counter next to the sink, so I decide to go for a quick shower. I wash myself before drying my body with a towel that's laying beside the pants, before getting dressed in, sadly, the same shirt and the sweatpants, which are visibly a few numbers too big for me. But I feel very comfy.

Since the note said that this is my toothbrush, I place some toothpaste on it and brush my teeth before trying my best to wash the smudged mascara off my face with soap and water. I can almost feel the acne I will get from that. With my fingers I comb through my hair, which works to my surprise very well, before taking another look into the mirror. It's safe to say that this isn't what I normally look like, but it's definetly way better than before.

I take a deep breath before walking out of the bathroom, heading downstairs with hesitant steps as I hear the silent noice of a tv. When I reach the bottom of the stairs, I find myself in a more familiar surrounding since I've already been at Chris's house, just not upstairs. I head into the living room and spot Chris sitting on the couch with Dodger laying on his lap. He hasn't noticed me yet, so I use this opportunity to simply glare at him, looking awesome as ever by just sitting there in his grey sweatpants and white shirt.

The moment is quickly interrupted since Dodger notices me standing there and begins whining while waggling his tail, causing Chris to switch his gaze from the flatscreen to me. I simply look at him with a shy smile, nervously playing with my fingers.

"You're up." he states before getting up from his seat on the couch, sliding Dodger off of him, "How are you feeling?"

"Right now? Fine. But I fear that might change when you tell me what happened yesterday." I chuckle while scratching the skin below my ear with my finger.

"So, I assume you can't remember anything?" he asks as he stops in front of me and I slowly nod my head, making him release a soft laugh, "Well, then I was right to write you some notes."

"That was very helpful, yes. And thanks for the pills, my head doesn't feel like it's going to explode anymore."

He just looks at me with a smile on his face before rubbing my shoulder soothingly, motioning me to follow him as he walks towards the kitchen, "Come on. I'll make you something to eat."

I follow him and sit down on one of the barstools around the kitchen island, watching him as he grabs some eggs and bacon out of the fridge before grabbing two pans.

"So," I begin, watching him as I cross my arms and rest them on the countertop, "how bad was it?"

He chuckles as he cracks the last of three eggs into a bowl, whirling them with a fork afterwards, "Let me think, you didn't recognise me when I picked you up, even though you had sent me a very detailed voice message that you wanted me to," he pours the mixed eggs into the heated pan after flavouring them, "then you almost fell down on the floor, twice, so I thought it would be better to simply carry you, then you fell asleep."

I watch him as he stirs the eggs before turning the bacon around in the other pan, my eyes furrowed by confusion, "That was all?"

"Oh, no. Not in the slightest." he chuckles, and I sink further into the stool, "You woke up when we reached your house, but you asked if we could just drive to my place because you didn't wanna go home yet. So, we drove to my house, you gave Dodger more attention than me," he complains with played annoyance in his voice, making me smile, "and then I gave you some clothes and showed you where you could sleep and where the bathroom was."