Chapter 1

What are you talking about? What's wrong? Honey, I think you should sit down said mom. I walked over to the gray couch and sat down. dad and mom pulled two chairs in front of me. Mom put her hand on my knee. Honey, your dad and I, she stopped, looked at dad, gulped and countinued; your dad and I.....we're half mermaids....which means that you are too....

I looked at my mom and then my dad with my mouth wide open. They had to be kidding right, I mean mermaids aren't real, are they? What are you talking about? I asked.I think your just tired you should rest I said. Honey were fine replied dad, you moms telling the truth, were half mermaids that means that we're humans but when we go in the water we turn into mermaids.

I stood up. I'm sorry but you can't actually think I would be stupid enough to believe that I yelled. I stormed out the door not caring to grab a jacket on the way out. I crossed my arms and walked towards the beach. I always loved the view from the beach. I sat down on the little hill next to the beach. I thought about what mom and dad said; it couldn't possibly be true could it?

* were half mermaids, were human but when we go in the water we turn into mermaids* I heard my dads voice in my head and before I knew what I was doing I was walking towards the beach, I stopped at edge and looked at my reflection; long, straight blackish brownish hair with bright green hazel eyes.

I closed my eyes, took a deep breath and put one foot into the water. Nothing. I put the other foot in. Nothing. I took a few steps in. Nothing. Satisfied that nothing was going to happen I walked into the water until the water was almost up to my waist. I mentally yelled at my parents; see nothing happ-. I stopped. I felt a sharp pain in my legs, I couldn't move. Help!, Help!, I screamed thinking it was probably just a jelly fish that stung me, I mean I couldn't possibly be turning Into a mermaid, could I?

The pain was getting worse, I tilted my head back and screamed in agony. Heeeeelp! I gasped, I couldn't stand it anymore, I was about to faint I felt my eyes slowly closing. Help I whispered for the last time before I fainted.

__________________________________________________

So a lot happened what do you think will happen next?

OH THE SUSPENSE!!!

Comment.

Vote.

Like.