22. we'll make it work

(I don't know about you but I'm feeling 22)

"No," the curly haired boy shook his head. "I'm supposed to stay here for few more weeks." 

"Ricky listen-" 

"No I don't want to go back yet." the boy interrupted his friends.

"You need to calm down." 

"That's easy to say."

"You don't understand-" 

"No! Zack doesn't understand that he can't do what he wants with my life and when he wants." Ricky said angrily. "He promised me two months." 

"He kind of can because he controls your career." Lily said making everyone angry. "He's your manager." she shrugged. 

"But he's not a god." Ricky said. "And that's what he doesn't understand." 

"Is everything okay?" Nini came to the table because she heard loud voices. 

Ricky got nervous and didn't want to tell the girl yet because he knew she would be sad. 

"Yeah," Lily started. "We were just telling Ricky that his manager wants-" 

"-wants me to make another album." the boy said quickly.

"Really?" a huge smile appeared on the brunette's face, she immediately ran closer to him to hug him. "Congratulations, babe!" 

"Thank you baby." he said and hugged her tighter, he couldn't imagine that in two days he wouldn't have her with him. 

"Well I have to go to the customers now, but I'll be right back and you'll tell me all about it." she said with a smile as she pulled away.

"Okay." the boy whispered as he watched her leave.

"Why did you lie to her?" Carlos asked him. 

"She can't know." Ricky sighed, thinking about how he didn't want to leave her. "At least not yet." 

"Ricky, but you didn't get it." Ashlyn shook her head. 

"What didn't I?" 

"Ricky, listen." EJ started. "You have to come back for a week because you have to do one important interview and then you can come back here and you will come to California on the date you agreed on."

"Oh," Ricky sighed as he realized he was freaking out over nothing. 

"Yeah..." Ashlyn nodded. 

"Guys," Nina came to the table again, but this time she was followed by four people. "these are my friends Gina, Kourtney, Seb and my cousin Big Red." 

"Nice to meet you." EJ stood up and shook Gina's hand since she was the closest to him. 

"Uh- yeah, um nice- nice to meet you to-too." Gina replied looking into the celebrity's eyes.

"Are you okay?" he laughed. 

"Yeah, sorry." she shook her head. "I just love you." 

"What?" 

"Um I mean I love your work." she corrected herself quickly. "You are an amazing actor and singer. I am your big fan." 

"Oh okay, thanks." he smiled and finally let go of her hand.

Then they all got to know each other and started talking about different things. Ricky's friends liked Nina's and so did they.

...

"I think it went well." Nini told her boyfriend after everyone had left and he was helping her clean up. 

"Yeah, it was fun." 

"Everyone was very nice except for Lily, I don't know what her problem is." 

"Yup, sounds like Lily." he answered her looking at the wall. 

The girl noticed that Ricky was not listening to her and that he was thinking about something else. "Oh and I forgot to tell you that I'm moving to Australia." 

"Sounds good- wait what?" 

"Joke because you are not listening to me!" 

"Sorry." he said. 

"What are you thinking so much about?" 

"Nini," he grabbed her hand. "I have to tell you something." 

"Do not scare me." she started laughing but stopped when she saw how serious the boy looked. "What is it?"

"I have to go back to California, like- right now." he told her. 

"What? But- but you were supposed to be here for about three more weeks." she told him holding back tears. 

"I know, but the manager wants me to come back now because I need to do some interviews."

"But that's not fair." Nini shook her head.

"I know, but listen." the curly haired boy showed her a small smile. "I called him and he told me that I can only go there for a week and then come back. I just need to do the interviews." 

"So you'll be back after a week?" she asked hopefully and he nodded, but her smile immediately disappeared as she remembered. "But then we'll only have two weeks and you'll have to go there permanently." she said sadly. 

"I know, but we will call each other every day and I will visit you and you will visit me. We'll make it work. We have to."

The brunette nodded quietly. "Okay." 

"Huh?" Richard didn't understand. 

"Okay, go, I'll wait for you." 

"Seriously?" he asked with a big smile. 

"Yes, you are right." Nini told him. "This will be something like a test because you'll have to go there anyway so at least now we'll see how it goes. But we'll make it work. Like you said."

"You are amazing." he told her. 

"I know." she laughed and he kissed her. "We should go home now." Nini said as she pulled away. 

"Okay princess as you wish." he said, taking his sunglasses and cap and they left the restaurant together. 

But this time they didn't go through the back exit like every other time but they went through the front door.

Everything seems fine.... 

let's talk about TAYLOR SWIFT!! new album??? I'm screaming. 

also I need new music from Olivia, it's been too long

ALSO tomorrow is my birthday and I can't wait :))))

byee my loves, Sof♡