Chapter 19: Begin again

Start from the beginning

All bowed in front of them, even though many are older in age ,but it's the respect for the CEO position and Vegas himself.

Vegas just nodded....and all are seated

"Can we start the meeting now,?" When Vegas asked , Everyone nodded.

"Let's start with the solo idol 'clair' come back next month.Is everything going smoothly?" Vegas looked at them.

"There is a problem sir, there is some dating rumour of 'clair' with someone."

He looked at his team and turned towards his boss " We think it's good to postpone the comeback for another month"

Vegas sighed " Mr, Lee...we are not selling dating rumours here. We are selling music and she has a good fan base. That's the only thing that matters. If everything is ready, don't postpone it..."

Vegas is not scary , he is good at analysing things.

" Ok, khun vegas...we will go for the comeback next month"

" Next one, The new idol group members selection, is it ready?" Vegas asked another top tier.

"Yes, khun vegas...5 member girl group. 3 of them are excellent in dancing, 2 of them are main vocalist."

" Good, who is the song writer?" Vegas asked

" No one sir,"

" Do you know why fans like idols for a long time? I am not talking about one hit wonders.Cause they resonate their life with the songs of their favourite idols.

We can have good chart busting hit comebacks with hired writers, but they don't give consistency.

If we have one songwriter in the group, other members also try to write from their life. That's what fans like. Change the group setting. I am giving you 2 weeks time, i want a good trainee song writer in the group." Vegas said with finality in his voice.

Vegas looked at the corner seat "Next one is production of new dramas ...and progress till now?"

" Sir, this department is the 1st position in profits of all the departments,khun vegas"

Vegas eyes narrowed and his jaw line tightened

" I asked for progress not positions "

." Sorry khun vegas. We received almost triple the profit upto now. And already 2 dramas are in production , ready to released in 3 months khun vegas"

" Ok Good...Did you contact the director I said to hire?"

"We contacted Mr.Tong, and he's coming to Bangkok in 2 days to discuss the terms . He wants to meet you directly khun Vegas. He said he wants to discuss some things with you".

After sometime the meeting is over.

" Our boss is cool, I became a fan of his... i thought he was arrogant from your words...but he is not..." the new secretary said enthusiastically.

" He is not arrogant at all, he is patient. Did you know he started working immediately after high school?

Finished his degree and masters through special and private classes while working as full time CEO. He worked very hard for this.... I think that's why he knows and understands the problems..." one secretary said

" But all this interaction is only limited to work. Yes he gives us a bonus and talk good if we ask anything, but he is aloof...only his secretary is close to him" another one chimed in

" Are they in a relationship or something?" The new one asked

" Well, no one knows that"...

---------