The Terms and conditions of society

Sorry I haven't uploaded in 12 years. I don't have a valid excuse if you're trying to justify my absence......

Anyway....

If you're here for my comedic wits or hilarious insights you might want to click away because i'm about to get insightful..... well my comedic wits and hilarious insights will still be here.

but if you're afraid of mind provoking things and expressed opinions....

YOU BETTER RUN!

But anyhow onto my thought I had this morning wilst cleaning my food chewers.

So you're probably wondering 'what the sea waffles does she mean by 'The Terms and conditions of society'???' well that's what i'm about to explain my dear friends.

They're things that as a society we all agree to, BUT NEVER READ.

Or talk about.

I thought this title was very clever if you ask me.

For people who are socially inept like me, and never got the latest subscription of social standards monthly, don't exactly just 'get' social standards.
I dO nOt unDeRStaNd!!!!!
There are many things that I noticed that not necessarily bother me.... I just don't understand.....

Like gender roles in a relationship (this is one that doesn't bother me that much; calm down... Even though I get passionate doesn't mean I'm upset) I totally understand wanting to be nice to your girlfriend and what ever by opening the door. BUT IF I OPEN THE DOOR FOR MY BOYFRIEND FOR NO OTHER REASON THAN THAT I LOVE HIM I GET WEIRD LOOKS.....
Just
Because
I
Don't
Have
A
Penis.
I dO noT uNdeRsTaND!
A few days ago my band director needed help so he rallied up some people my boyfriend, his brother, and some random trumpet guy I think his name was Johnny not sure. I came along cause I was like 'I is of some use so I help too' so we go to the office and there are 3 boxes. 4 people 3 boxes.... Me being me I grabbed one, and since they were relatively big (and filled with shoes so they were a little heavy) they were like 'there three guys why don't we carry it.' I carried it anyway....
I AM A STRONG INDEPENDENT WOMAN WHO CAN CARRY A BOX.
I AM A SWIMMER I HAVE MUCLES.
can you swim 100yrds in one minute. No I don't think so.

Losers.