•18•

Give me a minute to hold my girl

Day three:

Todays the day. Robin wants to end the grabber. We watched him train the whole day. It starts to get boring to look at him and just to see that he punches the air.

But I hade hope. I believed that he would make it. Ofc he will. He's my boyfriend. He's Robin arellano the strongest boy in town.

He practiced the whole time until he heard that the door opens. The grabber walks in with a knife in his hand.

That's it.

Robin looks at him confused and shocked at the same time. He wanted to fight the grabber and kill him but when the guy had a knife it would make everything even harder.

I close my eyes and let out a shaky sigh. I don't want him to die. I mean of course I wanted to talk to him and hug him again but I don't want that he dies.

I scream at him that he should just run away but of course he can't hear me. But I keep screaming because I had hope.

They start to fight. Now I scream even louder.

"ROBIN STOP THIS SHIT! You could die!" I scream but it doesn't help. I can see that Vance gets annoyed by me.

"OMG SHUT THE FUCK UP NOW! He can't hear you! He's going to die. You can't do anything about it. Just shut the fuck up!" He screams at me. I flinch and look him sad in the eyes.

His expression softened when he looks in my eyes. But he keeps telling me to shut up.

I do the thing I always do. I sit down on the floor, close my ears with my hands and close my eyes. I start humming a song to silent the screams of my boyfriend.

I cry. I always cry. I always wanted that Robin sees me as a strong girl. But if he would've seen me the last days he wouldn't thing I'm strong.

And he's right. I'm not strong. I'm a cry baby. I'm weak.

"Fiona...?" My eyes start to get really teary as I look up and see Robin standing in front of me. He died. I can't help but let out loud sobs.

"I'm so sorry my love.." I say as I look at the floor again. "I wanted to help you. We tried everyday but you couldn't hurt us. And now you have to end like the rest of us." I apologise as I wipe my tears away.

"Hey hey.. it's not your fault. I'm just dumb. And weak. But that's okey. I'm with you now." He looks at me and smiles sadly. I can't belive him.

"Nothing about this is okey. You died! And it's my fault. And you're not weak! You're literally the strongest boy I know. You know how to throw a punch like no one else does." I stand up and walk up to him.

He was a bit taller then me so I kinda had to look up when I wanted to eye him.

I hug him. Gosh I missed this. I missed him. Something deep inside me is happy about the fact that the died. Not because I wanted him to or stuff. It's just good to have him again. It's good to hug him again.

We pull away from eachother and then he kisses me. Yes I missed that. I smile sadly as we break the kiss.

A sad Louth leaves my lounges. He just looks at me confused but then also laughs. We were back together again.

I take his hand and walk up to the others with him. Billy gives me a sad look but then he looks at our hands and just rolls his eyes. Wow I didn't know that ghosts are jealous.

I smile at Bruce who smiles back at me. He was happy to see me kind of happy again. I look up at robin and also smile. But then I let go of his hand and walk up to griffin.

Me and griffin became good friends since I was here. He was something like a little brother to me. One time he told me that I'm his big sister. And that he's happy to have me here. But he instantly apologised for saying this because it sounded like he was saying he's happy that I'm dead.

I smile at the little boy and hug him. Then I turn around to look at my boy again.

"Welcome to the club."