•2•

"Hey finney. How are you?" I smile at him and sat besides him on his bed. "I'm good and you?" He smiles back and then looks on the floor again. Is something wrong?

"Yeah yeah same... just you know detention with Robin" I roll my eyes at the thought of this idiotic boy. "Why do you roll your eyes? He's nice and you know that." Finney looks at me.

"Uhm no he's not really nice and you know that too. He gets in fights every time and I always have to help him or the victims out before on of them gets killed because they, especially Robin, doesn't know when to stop" I explain and look at Finn again with my you-know-I'm-right eyes.

"Ok well yeah you got a point. But he's nice to his friends and I mean if you would just try to talk to him, maybe you guys get along and we don't have this stupid rival fight anymore. Because let's be honest it's really getting boring." I just look at the floor and roll my eyes again.

I know that Finns right but I don't want to fiends with someone who gets into fights just because his ego is way to high. I mean have you looked at him? He thinks he's the best, the coolest and every girl loves him. Totally a lie.

"He doesn't have any friends. Besides you and gwen he's all alone." I mumble and stand up to go to my room "Let's just stop talking about this idiot. Maybe some day I'll like him." I go out of finns room and close the door behind me.

I walk down the way to my room and lay in my bed. I start staring at the wall because I don't know what else to do since I forgot my Walkman in my school locker. I continue to stare at the wall and think about this one special boy.

Do I like him? Probably not he's the biggest asshole i know. And also he hates me so why would I even think that I just could like him and he would like me back like we're not in some cute story book. Gosh I hate him.

I hate his long perfect hair
I hate his super cute grin
I hate the way he stares at me in class
I hate him.

Well maybe I don't. No shut up. You hate him and he hates you there's nothing that could change that.

I sigh and close my eyes. Maybe I should try to sleep. I stand up and go to my closet so I can wear Mh pyjamas. As soon as I'm dressed up I lay back in my bed. I continue to stare at the wall again until I finally sleep.

"You don't have much time!" I hear someone say. It sounds like the voice came from a cell phone or a radio or something like that. I look around but I can't finde anybody so I just look down again.

"He hasn't slept." The voice says again. What the fuck? Who hasn't slept? I don't care about someone's sleep problems. I look around again but this time there's a house in front of me.

I back away and see if I can find a person around the house but there's nobody. Fuck it. I walk forward to the house as soon as I reached the door I hear screams. I back away again but this time I really run away.

"You can't run away from me. Naughty girl."

I wake up wide eyed and out of breath. What the fuck was that? I never had nightmares before so this is kinda new to me. I go to see how late it is and I see that it's 4.00 am. Great. School starts in 3 hours and I definitely can't sleep again so I just get up and start dressing up.

Today I'm gonna wear a white top and some short pants since it should be warm today. I still wear a jacket tho just in case.

I look in the mirror and smile. My outfit looks great (picture at the start) I add some jewellery and then I finished. I'm going to the bathroom to do my hair. I do the same thing I always do. I just brush it and do the half ponytail half open hair style. I put two strings out of the ponytail so my face doesn't look that empty.

(Idk how to explain the hair but it looks like this)

I'm proud of my work. I smile and brush my teeth then I go out of the bathroom and go down in the kitchen where I see my dad.