-Final preparations-

Only two more days until the ball, you don't know what to do because of boredom, everything is ready, the dress is fantastic, the mask is still being made, you found jewelry, and perfume... that's all! Since you had nothing to do, you invited Lisa to come to your rented apartment. It was small and dusty, but no one minded that.
"Don't worry, we'll go to the tailor and ask if he's finished decorating the mask, trust me, you'll love it!" "That's not the problem, but... I don't know, I feel like I allowed myself too much, I should have just explored this city out of curiosity and moved on, not to stay this long!"
"Look at it on the positive side, you will remember this event and you will have something to live for! If nothing else, at least the memory of excitement and joy will remain, if you don't like it, you can come next year, or you can avoid it, it's your choice! " after that Lisa took another sip of tea and said "Come on, let's go to the tailor, I think the mask is already ready"

.....

You were in awe, you thought your jaw would drop to the floor, the mask was beautiful! It was white, with a pair of red and black roses on the very edge of the mask, it had a small opening for one eye, and the other was 'plugged' with a rose from which 'blood was leaking', maybe it sounds a bit creepy, but... the important thing is that the mask is unique and beautiful! There is no chance that anyone will copy it, it takes at least 5 days to make it. Also, it went perfectly with your black dress.

......

With only 20 minutes left until the ball, you gently put the earrings on your ears
"So, how are you feeling?" Lisa asked you as she adjusted her hat
"Nervous, but also excited!"
"That's what I want to hear!" she said and patted your shoulder "I think this perfume suits you better, it's sweeter and has a slightly milder smell"
"You're right," you said and put the perfume on your neck
"So, shall we go?" Lisa asked and held out her hand to you
"Of course, I'm ready," you said and took her hand jokingly, the night wasn't cold so there was no need to worry, the street was empty, totally empty, and everyone was standing outside the hall waiting is the moment when they will be able to enter.