adri madri

dude!

mason

hola

hello

mason ?

MASON

SCOTT MCCALL

BLONDE KID

CURLS

SHRBJRDJ

mason?

masonnnn

am i on mute again?

istg....

CALLING MASON DICEN

"yes?"

adriana groaned, "finally dude, i've been texting you for a whole minute."

"did you need anything?"

looking at his camera, she could see that he was in bed, because for one his arm is just lazily laying above the camera, where she could see the ceiling.

"yes, i wanted to play a song-"

"adri no!"

"oh look, he's using my nickname again. anyways, i wanted to play a song, and you know which ones."

automatically mason shot up, putting his phone against his pillow as he laid on his stomach with his arms crossed and his chin on top of them. "i'm listening."

"alright," she put her ipad down, supporting it on the wall away from where the live could see him just to respect his room privacy.

"show mason, is that mason, what's the song name?" she read out loud, grabbing her tv remote and searching up a song on youtube. "actually, i cant show mason at the moment, he lowkey looks dead... no offense to raven or any of the dead boys."

"that was offensive!" tristan hit his hand on the table while adriana started laughing, then he pointed at his camera. "you should be ashamed adriana! ashamed i say!"

"be quiet tristan."

"no you."

"...i found the song."

miguel groaned, laughing as he put his head down on his table while madeleine started clapping and dancing in her seat.

the song started playing and adriana grabbed her hairbrush, standing out of her chair and moving it aside of everyone could see most of her body. "climb on board! we'll go slow and high tempo..."

madeleine took this lyric as her chance, singing back to her best friend. "light and dark! hold me hard, and mellow.."

miguel, still with his head on the table shook his head making mason roll his eyes and sassily put up a hand even though he can't see him.

"im seeing the pain seeing the pleasure, nobody but you, 'body but me, 'body but us, bodies together." mason sang next, putting his heart and soul into this one as miguel laughed.

brady_helmet joined

user467 joined

user688 IM SCREEN RECORDING

user235 no bccc is this one of the songs adri said they played at their mini sleepover when they were still filming?

user631 adriana is so cutee bro

user7 not adults hitting on a minor wtf

user932 ADRI YOU'RE SO PRETTY OMM

"i swear they're gonna make edits of this if i sing..." the hispanic muttered, though it was muffled they still heard it.

"-i love to wake up next to you," tristan continued his part. "i love to hold you close, tonight and always, i love to wake up next to you."

"...SO WE'LL PISS OFF TJE NEIGHBORS." everyone sang together, including miguel who has now lifted up his head to pour his heart into the song. "IN THE PLACE THAT FEELS THE TEARS, THE PLACE TO LOSE YOUR FEARS, YEAH RECKLESS BEHAVIOR A PLACE THAT IS SO PURE SO DIRTY AND RAW."

user30 THIS IS SO CUTEEE

user2 why it took miguel till that part 💀

user10 they be vibing

user278 i'm so making an edit

editfp I MADE AN EDIT OF ADRI

madrishipper miguel and adri are so cute

brady_helmet where is our invite, losers

"in the bed all day, bed all day." the long dark haired boy sang. "bed all day, bed all day, fucking and fighting on."

"it's our paradise," adriana did a twirl, "and it's our war zone."

"it's our paradise, and it's our war zone."

Author speaking

I KNOW! I KNOW!

it's been almost two weeks since i posted!

LMAOO, my bad b's i've been busy with some stuff.

ANYWAYS! i have some annoying thing to spill to you guys.

warning; if you don't like swearing or anything, DONT read this, because i'm really pouring my heart and soul our right now.. LMAO, not really but yk.

alright, so theres this white girl named allie, and i have nothing against white people, or people named allie (ally) however. BUTTT, this haole bitchhh istg.

she over here, acting hawaiian, WITH OUR HAWAIIAN FLAGS, saying "oh yeah i'm samoan, i'm hawaiian." like no girl, you are 100% WHITE BITCH.

and then she go like "oh yeah i went bang (fight, it's how we talk in pidgeon lmao) this dumb girl." like, girll, i know damn well you ain't trynna talk pidgeon, because for ONE, you ran away, TW, the way you were hitting that pillow/squishmallow.. girl you was outa breath three punches in, faka neva even LOOK like punches. THREE, she say she gon fight someone.. miss girl spent an whole hour and 500 viewers of putting her hair into one bun saying she gon fight this chick ova and ova again,

FOUR, this dummeh like say she samoan, k, AND SING FUCKIN A FUCKN TONGAN SONG- i- throughout the whole thing she was like "oh yeah i'm samoan."

..i think you forget the part you are literally white, go in the sun you turn red, you are a blonde (i don't have anything against blondes, it's just she's annoying me bc of her like, i don't even know if i should call her mocking my culture or impersonating it because i really don't know, but yeah.)

but, if she like act hawaiian i might as well act haole cause damn.

anyways, as i'm saying right now, i have NOTHING against anyone who wants to come to hawaii, or you know learn about our culture because it is a free world. i just ask that you PLEASE respect our islands, culture and us. i wouldn't have a problem with allie if she wasn't acting the way she is right now, i have no hatred towards ANY white person, or any person, we are all humans who deserve the equal same of amount.

but with me, if you give me any energy towards me, i will give it back. if it's happy energy, of course i'll give it back, sad energy i'll try and comfort you, attitude.. now, see that's where i take my leave bc i have short temper and don't wanna say shi.

anyways yea, so if any of that offended you in any way. please tell me and i could take my rant down, but other than that have a nice rest.

any grammars, just comment them, but please don't re comment what somebody has already commented. because it gets me so annoyed when i see someone correct an authors mistake, and then i see like multiple corrections as if the author didn't see them lol. but yeah, bye.