Part 15

Raphael's POV

I looked at Sammy as she put the handcuffs back into her cabinet. She has a lot of things there.

Honestly, I didn't know what to think when I first saw her in that dress. I know she's cute. I remember, during high school, a lot of boys liked her.

We went to the same school in high school. We're in our junior year when she entered her first year. She's popular with the boys because of her face but the way she dresses is just not it.

She always wears baggy clothes and T-shirts. Not the type of girl that would get your attention at first glance.

But damn. When I saw her in that dress, she was.... just different.

She looked comfortable on it.

She looked at me, she was looking for something. She searched around the room and then looked back at me.

"Where's the blindfold?", She asked.

Oh, that's what she's looking for. It's in my right pocket. But of course, I'm not going to tell her that.

I just grinned at her. She looks so cute when she's mad. Is this the reason why Kevin always tease her?

"Where is it?", she asked again.

I shrugged.

"I don't know.", I said and looked away. I took a glimpse at her, I can't stop grinning.

She walked towards me and searched my hands. She then stared at my right pocket. It's there.

But I would still deny it.

"It's in your pocket.", She said and even pointed to my pocket.

I raised an eyebrow at her.

"How sure are you?"

"I just know it. Give it back to me."

How far will she go to take that blindfold?

I just can't stop teasing her.

"Then get it yourself.", I grinned and put my hands on the back of my head.

Her eyes widened when I said that. She looked at my pocket. Her cheeks grew red just by thinking of getting it.

Maybe, she's thinking of touching something else down there. Technically, she already touched it earlier.

"You get it."

I grinned. I knew it. She can't do it.

"Kiddo, if you don't want to get it. Then this stays with me.", I said and acted like I was about to go out.

"Hey!"

I walked towards the door and waited for her to stop me. I opened it and Kevin's face confronted me.

I thought he was going out for a walk.

He looked at me and Sammy. She turned pale as Kevin stared at her. He then asked me.

"What are you doing in Sammys' room?"

He looked back at Sammy and squinted his eyes.

"Are you showing him your paintings again?"

I thought I would need to explain but I've been inside Sammy's room thousands of times already. Maybe that's why he didn't suspect a thing.

"Ah.. yeah.", Sammy uttered.

"Dude, it only took a couple of minutes. She said you went for a walk so we looked at her new paintings while waiting for you. We just finished.", I lied.