𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘

"Five more minutes

"Five more minutes..."

the black-haired man mumbled into Y/N' s neck, pulling the woman closer.

"We can't stay in bed forever Shin." The brown woman attempted to reason as she tried once more to pull away from Shinichiro's grip. For someone so skinny, his strength really pulled through at the most random times.

"Come onnn~" she whined into his ear. "What're you gonna do if somebody walks in?" the curly-haired woman continued, trying to get a reaction.

The black-haired man only groaned in response, his long and slender trailing up and down Y/N's thick thighs.

This man really wants to play with the devil... she thought to herself, rubbing the sleep from her eyes.

"You know, I think I hear Mikey..." Y/N whispered to Shinichiro finally.

She'd figured that if Shin thought his little brother would find him in bed with a naked woman, he would finally get up.

Her assumption seemed to prove correct as the black-haired man shot up from his bed, scrambling to the floor to find his previously discarded pants.

The woman watched from his bed, failing horribly to hold back her laughter as he struggled to make himself look presentable.

"What?" he asked, hair tousled and covering part of his face.

"I was just trying to get you out of bed Shin. Mikey's not coming." she explained to the man, the comforter on his bed just barely covering her body as she began to sit up.

"W-wait, hold on!" the now red-faced man stuttered, holding his hands out to keep her from getting up. 

"What's wrong Shin?" Y/N tilted her head, the cover threatening to fall lower by the second.

"You don't have anything on!"

Her face dropped nearly immediately.

"Don't act like you didn't see everything last night Shinichiro." the brown woman reminded as she got up and made her way to the bathroom.

"What, you're not gonna shower?" she turned back with a look of confusion on her face.

"I will, j-just, after you..." he stuttered, both hands covering his face so her couldn't see his friend naked.

"You don't want to shower with me? C'mon, it'll be just like old times~"

"And then they told me that you've been acting weird, but I don't really get it

"And then they told me that you've been acting weird, but I don't really get it..." the brown woman shrugged as she washed the soapy lather from her supple breasts.

Shinichiro only hummed, his mind seemingly on something else.

"Are you listening to me Shin?" the woman crossed her arms and tilted her head as she asked.

She finally snapped her fingers in front of his face to get his attention. "Or were you staring at my boobs?" the brown woman raised an eyebrow as water stickled down their bodies.

"Y-yeah, kinda...sorry, Y/N." The black haired man apologized quietly as he scratched the back of his head.

"Anyways," Y/N huffed. "I think Waka was trying to say that you're acting like less of a virgin." she shrugged.

Shinichiro's eyes seemed to light up at the thought of him no longer being ridiculed by his friends for being a virgin—considering he wasn't anymore.

"Don't get too excited now Shin." Y/N interrupted the man's little moment of happiness as she turned off the water.

"You still act like a high school boy~"