𝟖» ᴛʜᴇ ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ ʙᴜɪsɴᴇss

TW; blood, detailed gore

TW; blood, detailed gore. This chapter may be upsetting!

 This chapter may be upsetting!

MY WHOLE BODY FELT ON FIRE. The feeling was contradictory. Overwhelming to say the least, so I wanted it to stop. But the more he touched me, the more I wished he'd never stop. I wanted to melt into him completely.

He took his sweet time kissing me, placing the palm of his hand on my chest when I whined for more. I found myself so desperately wanting him to curl it around my throat. He lowered it instead, nimble fingers ghosting between the curve of my breasts, down my stomach... And down.

It was like a muscle memory how my legs opened for him at once as if I had done it a thousand times before. One thing was for sure, I'd never been naked underneath a guy. Yet with him, everything felt so natural.

His hand ghosted between my thighs, making my breath hitch in my throat. Full lips pulled into a smirk. I adjusted the strand of hair falling over his eyes so our eyes met. He was a dream come true and I felt dizzy, lightheaded, and absolutely in thrall to him.

A soft gasp was pulled out of my throat as his fingers pressed where I needed him the most. I shut my eyes, relishing the pleasure spreading between my legs. He groaned when his fingers sunk into me without any effort, telling him just how much I wanted him already.

There was no turning back now. His body pressed against me and he was kissing me drunk, working his fingers faster with every moan that left my body. I was turned into a writhing mess underneath him. Back arching, body tensing, legs shaking. It was a miracle I hadn't exploded somehow.

"Stefan," I moaned as I came, screwing my mouth shut just as quickly. My fingers halted although the significant thrum between my thighs refused to.

A knock on the door forced me to sit up with a jump, clutching the sheets close to my body. The frantic beating of my heart rang in my ear, the word of the intruder indecipherable. I just had the most intense orgasm of my life and of course, someone had to ruin that.