Prologue

A/N POV

A palace with many secrets

A courtesy of them not allowing Muslims in their palace.

What if, the prince himself was married to a Muslim?
This story is not just about their love story, it's about how they break their rules to follow justice, how equality spreads, how one should learn to accept the others the way they are.

*Explanation of the history*

The King of Océane was Taehyung's grandpa, the throne wasn't passed down to anyone yet, but right when everything was going just fine, King Kim Yoon-gi fell sick.

The only person whom he was close to was Taehyung, so his will went to him.

(A/N 2 (@msmistyysnow)- I'm pretty sure Jimin's jealous
Jimin- I am, #Yoonmin is a thing)

Still, the throne was meant to pass to a person only when married, King Yoon-gi knew a girl, she was a Muslim, but he managed to cover that bit up.

He supported Muslims and every other religion, but if that news was out, it would have been controversial, their kingdom has no religion, and neither does it support one.

After all the struggle of covering it up, he finally made Taehyung get the throne right after the day of marriage between him and Y/n.

Y/n was a worker in the palace, she managed the schedule of the King and she's gonna do that for Taehyung too.

The setting of the story is during the 19th century, in the Kingdom of Océane, join us in this thrilling adventure to see what happens between Y/n and Taehyung.

A/N 2- Hope y'all enjoyed the Prologue,

Don't be a silent reader and comment

A/N 1- MY readersare not silent

A/N 2- Grammar died, readers choked, I have planned to yeet u off the window in ur room

Anyways, y'all better Vote and Comment

Byeeee, hope you have a great day/night...

(y'all, a/n 1 is ur author '@innerchildvbts4', and a/n 2 is me '@msmistyysnow')