Selka, Alice's Little Sister

Start from the beginning

"Stop life from decreasing?" I asked.

"Yeah, she was surprised to see a passage of a spell in one of the church's ancient books. Only high priests of The Axiom Church can use it." Eugeo-Kun answered.

"Axiom Church?" I asked, of course not knowing what that is.

"They're the ones who made the Taboo Index. They reside in The Central City." He explained while he took out water to drink.

"So in other words, no one else can use the spell?" I asked while he drank the water.

"Of course not." He replied while handing me the water container.

"The sacred arts' source is the sacred power that Solus and Terraria suffice the air and land with. The more elaborate the sacred art is, the more sacred power is required. There's nobody who can wield such power, not even Zakkaria." He explained while I drank water.

"I see, if only there was a sacred art that would help us chop this tree down faster." I said while looking at the tree. Eugeo-Kun gave out a laugh replying with " It would make my life easier."

"So we can only keep chopping with this ax-" I stopped myself as an idea struck me.

I stood up and picked up the Dragonbone Axe while I asked Eugeo-Kun.

"Hey, Eugeo-Kun. Does this town have anything tougher than this axe?"

"There's not." He replied while shaking his head.

"The only thing stronger than this axe is an Integrity Knight's..." he continued while stopping at the middle of his sentence.

"Well, it's not a substitute for an axe... but I have something I want to show you." He told me while standing up and looking at me. I was curious about what he wanted to show me and also a bit excited.

I waited for Eugeo-Kun as he went back to the village to get what he wanted to show me.

I then saw him carrying something wrapped in cloth and heavily panting.

He then dropped the thing he was carrying while I went over to him asking if he was okay.

Now looking closely at the thing wrapped in cloth I noticed it looked similar to a sword. I asked him if I could open it and he replied with a "yes" and "be careful" while still panting.

"If it falls on your foot you'll have more than a scratch." He warned me while I tried holding it up but it was heavy.

I made out a deep breath while holding it with both of my hands attempting to lift it.

I was able to strike it into the ground to be able to unwrap it.

I pulled the string tying the cloth around the thing. As the cloth fell I was amazed at what the thing was.

It is a longsword and its appearance is pure white and is inscribed with a blue rose at the center of its guard. For a moment I thought it looked similar to 《The Dark Repulser》that Kirito-Kun used to wield back in Sao with his 《Black Elucidator》. As I looked at the sword admiring its beauty Eugeo-Kun told me about it.

"In the fairytale, it is known as The Blue Rose Sword."

"Fairy... tale?" I asked, wanting to know the story.

"Three hundred years ago, a swordsman named Bercouli traveled to The End Mountains. And In the lair of the white dragon, a protector of the realm of humanity, he found a single sword." He told me the story while I listened intently.

"It's just a silly story. Or it would be if certain children hadn't decided to go find out if it was true." He continued while his expression showed sadness.