Epilogue

A/N - Hey guys and welcome to the Epilogue. Picture of their house ^^^^^

——- 10 years later: Hannah's P.O.V ——-

Wow, I remember the day Tyler proposed like it was yesterday. That was such a lovely day, then the day after that Tyler chose where he wanted the new hotel to be. Well it was more like he made me choose and he went with my choice. Therefore, we now live in Dubai. I chose Dubai and because the hotel was built out there we moved out there and we just haven't moved back. We have visited friends and family back there but we live out here now.

We got married after a year of being in Dubai. It was amazing, we got married in the hotel and the reception was in the ballroom hall. So, Tyler and I have been married for 9 years which is so crazy sometimes I can't even believe that we're actually married. Half the time I think that I'm going to wake up and our whole relationship has been a dream, that would be horrible because I love Tyler so much and I couldn't imagine what everything would be like without him.

Tyler built his own house in Dubai, as he said he would do and it is on his own private island meaning we need to use a boat to go from our house to the mainland. The house is extravagant but not too over the top, it's all white and has three different floors with a rooftop garden and pool. The children each have their own rooms and I am thankful for that because I am not ready to handle the arguing when they get older. Tyler and I have the whole to floor to ourselves because that's how Tyler wanted it when he built it and of course I wasn't objecting. The house was a total surprise to me, all I knew was that he was building a house and he wanted to surprise me which was incredibly sweet.

I no longer work as a maid at the Wood Echo Hotel, much to my annoyance I don't work anymore but I still run the auctions and help out with the hotel business from time to time. That was Tyler's decision, after we had out first child. We have an 8 year old son Charlie Maxwell Wood and a 5 year old Melody Carrie Wood. Charlie is currently being home schooled in the hotel penthouse along with Jett's twin boys - Andrew and Luke - who are also 8 and Shay's daughter Libby who is 7. Jett got married to a girl called Amelia 2 years after Tyler and I got married, Amelia fell pregnant before they got married though. Shay isn't married, he isn't with anyone but he had a relationship with a girl a while ago but it fell apart, she didn't want to put the baby up for adoption but she wasn't ready for a child so Shay took the child.

Nev and Jeremy are still together, they adopted a boy called Kieran about 3 years ago and they're very happy. Beth and Wyatt have a massive family; they have triplets two boys and one girl (Danny, Nick and Sadie) who are 10, twin girls (Hayley and Freya) who are 8, another boy (Matthew) who is 6 and another set of twins one boy and one girl (Connor and Andrea) who are 3, needless to say they have their hands full. However I couldn't be happier for any of them, I am missing them all though, it's hard living so far away from them but I guess I can always fly out to see them. An upside of being Mrs Wood is getting to use the private jet to go wherever I want, I always take the kids with me though.

The auctions are still going of course. We have tried to keep the kids away from them so far but it hasn't worked. Charlie, Andrew and Luke found out about them first because they saw the plans that Tyler, Jett and I had in Tyler's suite in the penthouse. I know that all the kids will be involved with the auctions, they will take them over when we can't do it anymore. I am thankful to have so many amazing children around me, after all it has only been 10 years and there is so much more ahead of all of us.

I guess I never knew that dating a millionaire would lead me to having the life I do now. I never knew that being with Tyler would allow me to live like I do now. I have the most amazing lifestyle, one most people are envious of and honestly I know that. There are still people out there that think mine and Tyler's marriage is a publicity stunt, that we really don't love each other. What they need to understand is that we love each other more than anything, if I lost Tyler I would not be able to function and saying that I speak for Tyler too.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

That was the Epilogue, hope you liked it.

Any opinions you guys have please tell me in the comments.

Thanks for reading.

Till the next chapter...........